Floyd signs with Niners

The 49'ers can make a luxury move like this since they still have Purdy on his 7th round contract.

Thanks to Floyd for his services last year. I'm sure we will find someone else to fill his position.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dillenger4 said:

This one hurts - Floyd was a beast. 10 sacks? or more? Anyway, he will be missed. We are losing a lot of good players!

Floyd

Morse.

Davis. (Hurts more than people know).

Poyer/Hyde combine as 1 for me.

Hope Beane has a plan and acts fast. If you think the draft is gonna hit on filling these spots you are on glue.

lol I’ll argue our offense was more efficient without Davis in the lineup.  Won’t miss him at all 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

The NFL will not disclose their formula. Overthecap seemed to have it nailed down, but not on that pick. Edmunds missed some time this season and playing time factors into the formula. Total speculation on my part, but that may have been it. He was calculated as giving us the lowest 3rd round comp pick - other than the ones given to teams that have minority GMs and HCs hired away. 

Edmunds found another way to screw the Bills. ☹️

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Anyone who doesn’t see this as a rebuilding year is nuts. We have lost so much and gained nothing. An amazing draft might equalize it but we would still be behind 6 to 8 teams talent wise. 

It's a step back for sure. But we have Josh so we will still make the playoffs and be in the thick of it. But barring a Mahomes torn ACL, and an amazing draft, we aren't winning a Super Bowl

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Anyone who doesn’t see this as a rebuilding year is nuts. We have lost so much and gained nothing. An amazing draft might equalize it but we would still be behind 6 to 8 teams talent wise. 

They haven’t lost anyone that can’t be replaced …. 2 x 33 yr old Safeties …  32 yr old C …32 yr old DE ,  a severely injured CB the past three years and whatever Gabe Davis has been ..

Edited by Aussie Joe

14 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Pssst…hey San Fran, he couldn’t get to Mahomes either…

...he'll rack up some sacks early,  then fade late. This seams to be the theme for our defense.  Maybe our whole defense should be on an NBA load management rotation?

• Thank you (+1) 1

He will be missed, but at that price tag, it wasn't good. He get his money. Of course, Bills had next to no chance of keeping him but he was the best rusher by far last year.  So let's not act like this is a good thing.

6 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

...he'll rack up some sacks early,  then fade late. This seams to be the theme for our defense.  Maybe our whole defense should be on an NBA load management rotation?

They already were… Wasn’t that the whole thing they were doing the last couple of years? 

***POUT****  I am going to miss crushing on him. The man Is FINE and this picture proves it.

oh what a difference a year makes. :-(((((

bye Leonard. You are a mans man God Bless you and much health and success in the city by the bay.

floyd.jpeg