Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

8 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

No team can sign a player with an expiring contract from another team before 4 pm today. They can only agree to terms. 

1 hour ago, Low Positive said:

The bad teams have to overpay. That used to be the BIlls.

True, the Detroit News ran a story out here today that the non-playoff teams have to do a lot of high-risk/cost deals. Last year, the top 5 spenders were Denver, New Orleans, Atlanta, Chicago and Las Vegas. None even sniffed the playoffs. Carolina will be the 2024 leader of the pack.

5 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

And he fits our affinity of DE 6'6" or in his case taller.

doesn’t he line up at DT & DE?  His wife went to college here and worked at veterans hospital apparently

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I have zero interest in Wallace coming back. I was never a fan of his. 

agreed which is exactly why he’ll be brought back to annoy us

• Like (+1) 1

Bills have no money for a WR

also..

Keep an eye on Bills for big ticket DL

Checks out…

In all seriousness though.. I’d be for this.  Bills rotation can keep him fresh and getting pressure up the middle is the way to go against the Chiefs, given their Tackles are allowed to blatantly hold all game. 

Just now, SCBills said:

also..

Checks out…

In all seriousness though.. I’d be for this.  Bills rotation can keep him fresh and getting pressure up the middle is the way to go against the Chiefs, given their Tackles are allowed to blatantly hold all game. 

WR class is absolutely stacked, the DL class on the other hand isn’t. I’d rather spend the FA dollars on the DLine and S bevayse we are much less likely to get an immediate contributor 

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

also..

Checks out…

That would be the norm. Rotational DL,crap at WR

37 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I'd be very surprised. I mean, I know he's turning 31 and is coming off a torn meniscus. But I have to figure someone will offer him more than us for a bigger role than he'd have here. He'd have to be hardcore ring chasing, not caring if he starts or not, and willing to accept a lot in incentives.

As for Wallace, i'd by lying if I said that after I saw Dane sign for what he did in Carolina, that this wasn't my first thought. McDermott, and in turn Beane, place a ridiculously high value on Defenders who have experience in McDermott's system under McDermott. That combined with where we're at financially and the amount of money we're probably willing to pay for the role of Outside CB4 - Wallace, unfortunately, makes a lot of sense.

Edited by BillsFanForever19