Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

wasn't this pretty much what was expected. And the hopes of actually signing a guy like Armstead a pretty  far off false hope?

*shrugs*

Dude posting this  is a scrub .. lives in a basement 

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yowza! Well, now we see why the WR market was moving so slowly. Players like Gabe and Mooney have to be kicking themselves right now for not waiting for that top shoe to fall.

Hollywood Brown's price tag just went up. Not great for us as even mid tier guys like Josh Reynolds will probably factor their deals a little bit higher than they were before.

I have to imagine releasing DeAndre Hopkins, which I thought was always a possibility, is a much larger possibility now. Another downside of this is in expecting Jacksonville to retain him - it effectively removed them from WR at 17. If they were prepared to pay close to what Tennessee offered, which I have to imagine they were with the price tag being what it is, they're definitely still in play in Round 1.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ngbills said:

I can’t wait to see the legs this totally non-credible source’s pablum gets.  Before long you will see posts all over TBD assuming this as fact.  

Update:  It took 24 minutes shockingly.

Edited by FLFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, ngbills said:

What a load of BS. Why even post an account with 49 followers? You can just quote someone from page 3 of this thread who would likely have more credibility.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

🤔🤔🤔

I mean, the Pats are a dumpster fire and the city of Jacksonville is trash. I’d live in Nashville too between those 3 choices lol

Edited by KingBoots8
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, ngbills said:

That’s how it looks from the outside. And it’s the most likely explanation for not fully restructuring Allen’s contract.

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I can believe that Pegula has placed cash restrictions on spending this offseason.  He has a lot of financial obligations with the new stadium and with the renovations to the KeyBank Center.  Could explain why Josh's contract was not fully restructured.  If true, really bad time for this given our need for restructures to have cap space to be competitive this season.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1