Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

45 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

So SF is getting the #1 pick in the 2025 draft, great. 😠

I’d be shocked if it’s a first rounder. Back to back years of giving away your top pick isn’t a good strategy. Probably a 2nd and a 3rd. Maybe split over 2024/25. 

12 minutes ago, BBFL said:

I’d be shocked if it’s a first rounder. Back to back years of giving away your top pick isn’t a good strategy. Probably a 2nd and a 3rd. Maybe split over 2024/25. 

They don’t have their #1 pick. Chicago does.

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

Why would Carolina trade early picks for Aiyuk when they are in position to get a good WR in the early 2nd this year?

There is no way that ‘report’ is true. That would be all over the place, not some no-name content creator. 

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

They don’t have their #1 pick. Chicago does.

Um. Yeah. That’s why it would be back to back years of giving away their top pick if indeed it’s a first rounder included in that deal for Aiyuk… 🤷‍♂️

54 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

The tweet is 14 hours old.. Im sure Elon Musk would have deleted it by now if it wasn’t true right?

Elon strikes me as a guy who would enjoy watching the world burn as long as he is or continues to do whatever it is he wants…

Which, with being one of the wealthiest public figures in history, he is probably more than capable of doing regardless of how sideways things could go. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

I will start with Aiyuk to get the party started

I would be super pissed if I were Aiyuk.  Talk about going from the elite to the crapper

• Haha (+1) 1