Chiefs-Dolphins Game - Frostbite

24 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

NFL has nothing to do with it. If you choose to go someplace outside and get frostbite, that’s on you

Imagine holding people responsible for their own actions? Everyone ***** about wanting freedom but then when given it and too stupid to make quality decisions cries that they're the victim.

What a bunch of *****.

• Like (+1) 13
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Lots of bad Chiefs omens this year. 

The fans that died at their friends house. The parade shooting. Amputations from frostbite (WHAT???). Jackson and Brittney Mahomes. Kelce pushing Reid. James Toney drama. 

I think it’s their last SB. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

When I was about 12, I got very ill with pneumonia and a typical very high fever- a thing I finally grew out of. Except this time I hallucinated (because it was so high) and ran out into the 0F cold in mid February.

For about 20 minutes. Lay down in the snow, but someone was looking out for me. Ran back home, crunching through the snow. Spent 3 weeks in intensive care in Hospital, but to the amazement of everyone, all my toes… with gangrene.. were resurrected. 

As a result, when I went to the AFC Divisional Game on January 15, 1994, I was VERY careful. I was dressed very well in the -30 temps and stamped my feet the entire game, including going into a warm tunnel beside the food stand.

Don’t be foolish about your health and life in death defying situations! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

15 hours ago, BBFL said:

I’m sure there’s plenty of us Buffalo fans who’d pay that price for Lombardi glory 😂

I  know this is a joke but I really hope this is not true.   If it is true, some people really need to re-arrange their priorities.

Edited by Billy Claude