Jason Kelce Retirement Official

18 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Agree...and his antics at the KC playoff game were just another drunk schmo rooting for the other team.

i can't describe it better but i am willing to give him some rope as this is probbably the first time in a few decades where he could truly cut loose, not worry about anything and just live in the moment enough to be just a dude.

he's still douchey, but that's becasue of his podcast. i cna't imagine anyone on a podcast being interesting enough to have a podcast. smarmy is all i think of.

still mahomes and travis pfizer-swift are two of the most biggest large dbags in the nfl.

On 3/6/2024 at 11:39 AM, Success said:

Seems like a really good dude.  Glad he got a ring.

Unpopular opinion, but I like his brother too.

Andy Reid (the SB58 version Andy...) agrees with you!

• 2 weeks later...

I heard on Sirius XM (Pat Kerwin) that Jason Kelce was thinking of un-retiring, but a return to Philly was most likely, if at all.  Since Buffalo needs a center, I wonder if Beane would consider calling his agent to explore?  He seemed to fit in when he was here for KC game (even though douchy KC won)... even did a table jump.

Edited by DallasBillsFan1
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Guys like this are annoying and idiots.

You make a MAJOR decision to retire.  You're not a bus driver.  You play a professional sport, and received millions.  A LOT goes into making a decision.

But oopsie.  Maybe i'll un-retire.

F off.

PS:  DON'T come to Buffalo Jason Kelce!

Start a reality show with your hot dog brother and get your ego fix there.    Maybe Gronk will wanna make a guest appearance.

Edited by Blackbeard
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

I heard on Sirius XM (Pat Kerwin) that Jason Kelce was thinking of un-retiring, but a return to Philly was most likely, if at all.  Since Buffalo needs a center, I wonder if Beane would consider calling his agent to explore?  He seemed to fit in when he was here for KC game (even though douchy KC won)... even did a table jump.

Buffalo doesn't need a center, Connor McGovern is our Center and David Edwards is taking his spot at guard.

• Agree 1

Come to Buffalo and re-do your jump through a flaming table without firemen prepping it and whering a flame ######ent suit.

But stay retired son.

L-A-M-E

38 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

37 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Eagles would still own his rights i believe 

37 minutes ago, boyst said:

Don't want his goofy ass. Don't want anything to do with the stank of his KC trash brother.

Also, we would have to trade for his rights. 

All he needs to do is unretire after money is committed like others do.

A really douche bag type of thing but many players have used it.

We got a QB for a year from Dallass that way.