Next year, it’s our Lombardi.

Beast

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

The Chiefs will be better and we will be worse. Our coaching is awful under pressure situations and coaching always wins the Super Bowls. I am actually very thankful that we did not make it to the Super Bowl this year because it would’ve been another terrible letdown. I think we will have a good shot at it year after next, though.

I don’t think our coaching is always awful…they’ve made their share of mistakes but they’re just not up to par with the greatness of Reid and Spags.  Throw elite clutch players (not just Mahomes) and they just find a way.  

I think that we’d have won at least 2 SBs if we would’ve had Chris Jones and Butker and KC didn’t.  My point with that is that it’s not just coaching.  Executing play calls with the game on the line.  Getting to the QB, kicking a fg, making the pass with the game on the line. 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

Then be little girly boys and whine all year. 

Josh ***** Allen is going to be lifting the Lombardi high a year from now.

You better believe it.

I’ve believed it for every second every season since mid 2020 and now it’s a lost cause 

6 minutes ago, cale said:

😂

surely sir you jest…we are miles away from both those teams on the field this evening. Beginning with head coaches. Ours just doesn’t have the temperament. The only player we have is Josh Allen. He needs to come up big. But a lot of bit/role players came up big tonight on both teams. That’s coaching. Reid is such a strategically masterful coach. There’s a reason why he fired McDermott and now has Spags as his defensive coordinator.

We beat the winner in their house. Cmon now. 

1 minute ago, Talleywhacker said:

Huh ? 

We're in salary cap hell and losing key players

On offense and defense and it's our Lombardi ?

Last call at the bar.

Other teams will lose players and I believe our coaching will be better.  If we add talent to the right positions and hit on draft picks plus get a couple nice value FA signings, we’ll be in the mix for sure

Just now, NewEra said:

I don’t think our coaching is always awful…they’ve made their share of mistakes but they’re just not up to par with the greatness of Reid and Spags.  Throw elite clutch players (not just Mahomes) and they just find a way.  

I think that we’d have won at least 2 SBs if we would’ve had Chris Jones and Butker and KC didn’t. 

Their OC, DC, interior Oline, and Butker are the X Factors.  

Those combined with an elite QB - you should win unless injuries.   

And we’ve beat them 3 almost 4 times in KC the last 3 years.  

I'm honestly more worried about the Bengals.  

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Talleywhacker said:

Huh ? 

We're in salary cap hell and losing key players

On offense and defense and it's our Lombardi ?

Last call at the bar.

Who are we losing in offense? Gabe Davis?

And we are losing defensive linemen that did absolutely squat when it mattered most.

The Bills will be a much better team next season and Josh Allen will lead this team to a Lombardi.

Book it, Sally.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

Other teams will lose players and I believe our coaching will be better.  If we add talent to the right positions and hit on draft picks plus get a couple nice value FA signings, we’ll be in the mix for sure

In the hunt. In the mix. Sure….why not? Just enjoy the season. The Bills will win some games and others they’ll lose. But as long as McD is in charge they’re neither winning nor going to a Super Bowl. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hit the rock until it breaks.  We’re going to keep on hitting, and that thing is goi g to break. 

That's how I feel hit until it breaks, we keep getting shots at it, hurts when we come close and don't make it, but what's the other option give up, ***** that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I agree. 

We will likely go into the playoffs missing half our roster while the chiefs biggest injury is their backup OLB. 

But next year is the year we find a way.

I feel way more optimistic right now then I did after last year's playoff loss. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

We beat the winner in their house. Cmon now. 

We're certainly not "miles away" like the other poster said, but beating them in the regular season means nothing. 

The Bills, as a whole, haven't hit that extra gear in the playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.