Next year, it’s our Lombardi.

Beast

😂

surely sir you jest…we are miles away from both those teams on the field this evening. Beginning with head coaches. Ours just doesn’t have the temperament. The only player we have is Josh Allen. He needs to come up big. But a lot of bit/role players came up big tonight on both teams. That’s coaching. Reid is such a strategically masterful coach. There’s a reason why he fired McDermott and now has Spags as his defensive coordinator.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Would feel it to be more of a possibility if we had cap space to add some free agents and re-sign some of our own free agents.  Without that flexibility, I don't really see how the overall team roster will be better next season or have the depth that we have had over the last couple of years.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

It will never be our Lombardi. It's just the truth

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Never going to happen under McD. Just isn’t. Never. 

4 minutes ago, McBean said:

Who’s our HC again?

3 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I’m too jaded to ever believe it’ll be our turn

Then be little girly boys and whine all year. 

Josh ***** Allen is going to be lifting the Lombardi high a year from now.

You better believe it.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The Chiefs will be better and we will be worse. Our coaching is awful under pressure situations and coaching always wins the Super Bowls. I am actually very thankful that we did not make it to the Super Bowl this year because it would’ve been another terrible letdown. I think we will have a good shot at it year after next, though.

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Never going to happen under McD. Just isn’t. Never. 

It hasn't happened under multiple regimes. We had a chance at 4 in a row with one regime and still couldn't get one and people still believe we will win one. It's not gonna happen

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Beast said:

Then be little girly boys and whine all year. 

Josh ***** Allen is going to be lifting the Lombardi high a year from now.

You better believe it.

Little girly boys? When another team is raising it next year and every other year after, you can be the girly boy. We want pics

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

The Chiefs will be better and we will be worse. Our coaching is awful under pressure situations and coaching always wins the Super Bowls. I am actually very thankful that we did not make it to the Super Bowl this year because it would’ve been another terrible letdown. I think we will have a good shot at it year after next, though.

You think we will be worse than we were with an absolutely depleted defense three weeks ago?

I don’t.

In fact, I think we will be much better.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.