I do love this clip with Tom Brady and Josh

When Josh said "This is my dad" I didnt notice his actual father caddying at first, and thought he was talking smack by introducing old man Tom Brady to people as his dad. :lol:

Wouldve been a good one, but wholesome moment either way.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I know a lot of Bills fans hate Brady, but I would love for him to take Allen under his wing. 

as soon as he retired i didn't hate him. he is still a smarmy douche but i don't hate him anymore. he's just a piece of stinky poop that cheated on his pregnant girlfriend and left her. but he's retired so i don't hate him. i just think he's a pompous whinny brat who is too much like a diva to be a good person. but i don't dislike him.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

as soon as he retired i didn't hate him. he is still a smarmy douche but i don't hate him anymore. he's just a piece of stinky poop that cheated on his pregnant girlfriend and left her. but he's retired so i don't hate him. i just think he's a pompous whinny brat who is too much like a diva to be a good person. but i don't dislike him.

Pretty much exactly how it went for me.

I will say, having Josh and being the perennial AFC East champs helps that along as well. If we were still in a never ending cycle of 6-8 wins I might still hate him a bit. But luckily I dont have to worry about that.

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

When Josh said "This is my dad" I didnt notice his actual father caddying at first, and thought he was talking smack by introducing old man Tom Brady to people as his dad. :lol:

Wouldve been a good one, but wholesome moment either way.

Same here. Had to watch it twice to notice his actual dad there. Lol

35 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I know a lot of Bills fans hate Brady, but I would love for him to take Allen under his wing. 

My opinions on Brady (and Belichick for that matter) changed a while back. Used to really dislike them both, but really looking back at it, I'm more pissed off that they had the division uncontested for almost 2 decades. I'm more upset at the Bills for failing to build anything competitive over that time frame and hiring guys like Chan, Dick Jauron and Marrone. Drafting guys like JP and EJ. 

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, boyst said:

There there, get it out....🤗

• Haha (+1) 1

I was a pretty big Jordan fan growing up and now that I have gotten older I realized Jordan is a SOB in just about every way possible. Certainly worse than Tom Brady. So it really doesn't make sense to hate on Tom as much as I have. Clearly it's because I'm a Bills fan. Ultimately it's code for respect. I would nothing anybody else. The fact that I can feel anything for Brady shows respect. 

Edited by Mikie2times
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The 9 Isles said:

Is Josh standing in a divot? He is taller than Brady, no? 

I wondered the same thing.  He's definitely not shorter in real life, so it just be a funny camera angle or something that we can't see going on.  In the clip, Josh appears to be at least 2 inches shorter.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.