Commanders Hire Dan Quinn as HC

They got rid of Ron Rivera and hired Ron Rivera. 

Hofstra Football having a good offseason though with him and Raheem Morris. 

Also happy that Bill and Vrabel will still be available next offseason. Y'know, just in case. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 16

I would be pretty pissed if I was a Washington fan. He's an overrated defensive coordinator. In the games I saw of Dallas he made almost zero adjustments and his defense performed poorly despite having above average talent. I can only assume there was no amount of money Washington could offer to sway Ben Johnson

• Agree 6

7 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

They got rid of Ron Rivera and hired Ron Rivera. 

Hofstra Football having a good offseason though with him and Raheem Morris. 

Also happy that Bill and Vrabel will still be available next offseason. Y'know, just in case. 

Indeed😂

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 12

Totally bad move. After Dallas’ terrible defensive performance vs. Green Bay coupled with how he totally botched the Super Bowl vs the Patriots a few years back, I have no idea how he would even be considered for another head coaching position. The Commanders curse continues. Need to change their name back to the Redskins….

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Nuts!

Was really hoping this extremely over hyped poor defensive coach,  hyped almost like Russel Wilson was during that awful trade, was coaching at a possible AFC contender. 

When is the last time his defense played a good or excellent team in an important game and came through,  and did not crumble? Yet he was mentioned again and again as a top tier head coach possibility! Makes no sense.

Has not won a big game in years and seems to be clueless as to in game adjustments.

Poor Washington!  Hopefully he is one and done and brought in as the DC for an AFC East team next year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.