Chiefs WR goes on profane laden social media post claiming the team is lying about his injuries

Einstein

8 minutes ago, Billl said:

Both teams won that trade.

Are you guys getting the sense over there that he has essentially run himself out of KC over the last month or so?

8 hours ago, Einstein said:

Kadarius Toney, in a rant that ranks as an all-timer in terms of vulgarity, is accusing the Kansas City Chiefs of lying about his injury as they sideline him for the AFC Championship Game.

"I don't give a f***!'' Toney says via social media on the day of the game at the Baltimore Ravens. "All these p**** n****** ... B**** a** n******* Y'all readin' all this half-a** s***. ... I don't f*** with y'all ... I'm not hurt, none of that. Hip, knee, nuh-uh.''

https://www.si.com/nfl/ravens/news/i-dont-give-kadarius-toneys-vulgar-rant-kansas-city-chiefs-lying-injury-afc-championship-game

Anyone on here fluent in Ebonics? 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Einstein said:

Kadarius Toney, in a rant that ranks as an all-timer in terms of vulgarity, is accusing the Kansas City Chiefs of lying about his injury as they sideline him for the AFC Championship Game.

"I don't give a f***!'' Toney says via social media on the day of the game at the Baltimore Ravens. "All these p**** n****** ... B**** a** n******* Y'all readin' all this half-a** s***. ... I don't f*** with y'all ... I'm not hurt, none of that. Hip, knee, nuh-uh.''

https://www.si.com/nfl/ravens/news/i-dont-give-kadarius-toneys-vulgar-rant-kansas-city-chiefs-lying-injury-afc-championship-game

Why didn't he just tell people how he really felt?

9 hours ago, White Linen said:

Without any of the production. 

I bet we hear from AB soon.  It’s been a while and he can’t let someone steal his thunder. 

3 hours ago, Simon said:

Are you guys getting the sense over there that he has essentially run himself out of KC over the last month or so?

The Browns are already in line for him..just their style. 

11 hours ago, BeastMaster said:

The Giants stole that 3rd rounder the Chiefs gave them for this dope

He'll bounce around the league for a few years after KC cuts him because of his explosiveness, but he's a mental midget that will burn you at some point

AB brain without the talent.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.