2024 WR Draft Class

6 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

what’s their OT situation in Chicago?  Maybe they’d accept….

28, 128, 160, Spencer Brown, 2025 1st, 3rd

2 1sts, a 3rd, a 4th, a 5th, and our 26 year old Starting RT for Pick 9? 

I was saying that an earlier offer a poster made for Pick 4 was an underpay, but this is an overpay. Not to mention, puts us in a situation where we're starting La'el Collins full time at OT and needing to get another OT.

28 (Round 1), 128 (Round 4), 160 (Round 5), 2025 Round 2 (from Minnesota), and a 2025 Round 3 would be my offer.

That's 419 points from us (considering Minnesota picks where they do this year (and it's likely higher than that) and we pick where we pick this year - next year) and 387 from them. With a 32 point differential hit on picks coming from next year.

*Maybe* I'd consider our other 2nd instead of the 3rd if Beane really wanted Odunze. But I'm keeping that 1st next year, unless I'm trading into the 4-6 range and Spencer Brown isn't going anywhere.

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart-Rich-Hill.asp

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

If someone like Tank Dell who is shorter, slower and maybe even lighter than Worthy can be good in the NFL…. Why can’t Xavier?

He is not a one trick pony

IMO he is better than Tank Dell right now.

I think the Bills would need to move UP to get Worthy. With the combine 40 record and legit tape, I don't think he's there at 28. 

38 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Interesting for Legette people. I feel like Legette could go anywhere from late round 1-3rd. Franklin also.

Yea Harmon started as a fantasy guy but he has been doing these route charting long enough now I think he is one of the best WR evaluators out there. He did this podcast the other day where he went through many of the guys likely there for the Bills at 28 and later. He also comps Odunze to Devante Adams if we were to move up

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I also like Odunze for the Bills.  Has all of the physical skills and metrics to be a #1 WR.  Also played at Washington, so he has experience playing in unpredictable weather, and was a team captain with leadership qualities.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I’m all in on Odunze, I think he’s going to be the best of the class when it’s all said and done. 

He’s definitely a process guy, so could be there man! 

• Like (+1) 2

I can not believe what people are willing to trade to move up for a wr.

Its total insanity to me.  

They absolutely can not move this years 2 in any scenario that doesn't give them a 2 back and eating Diggs cap number and being in this situation I think dictates they keep that 2 next year from the trade.

They need all the young affordable players they can get.  

I am hoping a EDGE rusher falls to them/a wr they like falls to them or they move back and get a 3 for this year or another high 4 and 5 for this year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

I can not believe what people are willing to trade to move up for a wr.

Its total insanity to me.  

They absolutely can not move this years 2 in any scenario that doesn't give them a 2 back and eating Diggs cap number and being in this situation I think dictates they keep that 2 next year from the trade.

They need all the young affordable players they can get.  

I am hoping a EDGE rusher falls to them/a wr they like falls to them or they move back and get a 3 for this year or another high 4 and 5 for this year.

yes because wanting to get an elite WR for your amazing QB is so horrid to imagine!!!

Nothing at all dictates that we keep the 2nd we got from Diggs trade. Beane is very likely to use that pick in a package to move up in Round 1 or 2 IMO.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

All along I've been on the Nabers train, but given the unlikeliness of it to happen given the price it would take, I cooled on the idea until a few mins ago.

Please see below, what Adam Schefter says about what some GM's think about Nabers.  He says that NFL teams view Malik Nabers as a stick of dynamite and compare him to Tyreek hill.  It starts at the 22:10  

• Like (+1) 4

10 hours ago, Allen2Moulds said:

All along I've been on the Nabers train, but given the unlikeliness of it to happen given the price it would take, I cooled on the idea until a few mins ago.

Please see below, what Adam Schefter says about what some GM's think about Nabers.  He says that NFL teams view Malik Nabers as a stick of dynamite and compare him to Tyreek hill.  It starts at the 22:10  

On or off the football field? 😎

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I actually believe it’s very likely to get a WR at 28 and 60 that we all like.

I don't doubt that we can grab two either.

My doubt is that we can grab Franklin and Leggette specifically at 28 and 60.

16 hours ago, Allen2Moulds said:

I'd give up the farm for Nabers as well. Yup, whatever it takes, do it.

On 4/11/2024 at 1:00 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

What do you think. eSPN draft simulator. 

IMG_4171.thumb.jpeg.3b228537d8a2d24b6a4a749bcb6ba6a7.jpeg

I’m fine if these are the 2 we got but I’d bet a lot of money that it would be vice versa on order. Franklin is going ahead of Legette 

• Agree 1

I'm for keeping 28 unless someone like Latu, Thomas or Murphy are there 24-28.

But, I am all for trading next years 1st to maybe GB for 41 and 88....unless there's a better deal to be made.

Point is we need 4 picks in the first 100 and our later picks can be used to jockey around if need be. We still have 2 2nds next year.

• Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, nosejob said:

I'm for keeping 28 unless someone like Latu, Thomas or Murphy are there 24-28.

But, I am all for trading next years 1st to maybe GB for 41 and 88....unless there's a better deal to be made.

Point is we need 4 picks in the first 100 and our later picks can be used to jockey around if need be. We still have 2 2nds next year.

Next year’s first might not even be worth pick 41 in this draft.  You are unlikely to get 41+ more for it.  It’s poor business overall trading future picks.

4 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Next year’s first might not even be worth pick 41 in this draft.  You are unlikely to get 41+ more for it.  It’s poor business overall trading future picks.

I think four picks in the top 100 is unlikely. You could do it if you trade back from #28, and then package mid-round picks and add a 2025 second to move up or something like that. I think the 2025 1st only comes into play if Beane wants to move way up for a top 3 WR. This is probably too expensive a play, but that's the only way I see it happening. The most I would want to invest from 2025 picks is one of the seconds. I would do it to move up from #60 to get two picks in the top 40 or so, presuming there is a player there that is worth that investment.