People donating to charity TBass has worked with

15 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

A cat charity???

Sorry Tyler, but get yourself a real cause like helping sick kids.

You want to help Kids? Join a local Kiwanis Group.   https://www.kiwanis.org/

I find it sick that people think they can dictate other peoples charities. Spend 2 hours a week  in a Service group that specifically helps kids. Nah.. you would rather spend that 2 hours a week watching TV... get out of here with that garbage... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

On 1/23/2024 at 12:56 PM, ScotSHO said:

I say we hold a parade for him.  Norwood can be the guest of honor.  Maybe we can get him a key to the city.  The possibilities are endless.

This idea is to

idk

wide right 

sorry I had to

• Like (+1) 1

It's sad.  We love that game, but it is just a game.

This kid had a bad season but he is young. Pretty sure he will work hard this summer and be ready for next year.

Those donations is the best part of the game, even better than any win.

It's really just a game even if we love it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/23/2024 at 12:29 PM, noacls said:

Not going to threaten the guy or heckle him. He was horrible this year. Should be cut

Surprised McD committed to him next season. Him losing games could be what costs McD his job

Any person who would literally attack someone over what happened in a game is a pathetic immature loser, Bass is a good guy, there is no reason to get on him over a missed kick,  that is the definition of being a first world snowflake…, 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

On 1/23/2024 at 11:37 AM, BBFL said:

not all fans but some can be diabolically ruthless with their words

It is sad.   The world is full of keyboard wussies who think they are tough guys.

On 1/24/2024 at 6:56 AM, ScotSHO said:

All this feel good stuff does not help you advance in the playoffs.  But the more I watch, the more it seems like the Bills fans want a show and care less about winning.

what a weird take

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Dancing Fool said:

To play devils advocate here... why is it disgusting that a fan of a team would want an ineffective member of said team to retire? No harm was wished, just a clean break. 

the over the top passion of delivery was silly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Bass is neither ill nor injured. He simply blew it horribly when called upon. I have absolutely no idea what this ‘help him feel better’ stuff is about. This isn’t your kid’s little league game. It’s professional and everyone is highly compensated. Donate to the cause if you’d like…or not. But because Bass didn’t do his job? I think not. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Bass is neither ill nor injured. He simply blew it horribly when called upon. I have absolutely no idea what this ‘help him feel better’ stuff is about. This isn’t your kid’s little league game. It’s professional and everyone is highly compensated. Donate to the cause if you’d like…or not. But because Bass didn’t do his job? I think not. 

Ok,  but then the same can be said about donating to Oishei for Josh Allen, the Dalton foundation for Andy Dalton, Lamars Backpacks for Kids, etc... For some reason Bills fans donating money to good causes seems to bring out the absolute best in most people, and the worst in a few others.  

We donate because we like too, if you've ever volunteered at a not for profit you'll know how much they need the money.  I suspect most of us have reached the point where we understand that we'd love to see a Bills Super Bowl but we also understand that our day to day lives won't change at all based on the Bills winning or losing. 

No one's treating it like a kids little league game, just the opposite, we're treating like a full grown adult man is receiving death threats for missing a kick in a football game.  Death threats.  Death threats.  I say again Death threats.  We're treating it like. a serious send this man some big time love and support because he doesn't deserve F***ing death threats.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It's more about the vitriol directed at him by some.

He's a Bill, and this is a way for people to send some positive energy & lift him up in the face of that.

17 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You need to rub one out. It’s a game. He blew it. So what? Maybe he gets cut. Maybe not. At the end no one deserves this kind of treatment for missing a kick to win a game. 

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Way to completely miss the point. 

22 hours ago, GottaRun said:

Ok,  but then the same can be said about donating to Oishei for Josh Allen, the Dalton foundation for Andy Dalton, Lamars Backpacks for Kids, etc... For some reason Bills fans donating money to good causes seems to bring out the absolute best in most people, and the worst in a few others.  

We donate because we like too, if you've ever volunteered at a not for profit you'll know how much they need the money.  I suspect most of us have reached the point where we understand that we'd love to see a Bills Super Bowl but we also understand that our day to day lives won't change at all based on the Bills winning or losing. 

No one's treating it like a kids little league game, just the opposite, we're treating like a full grown adult man is receiving death threats for missing a kick in a football game.  Death threats.  Death threats.  I say again Death threats.  We're treating it like. a serious send this man some big time love and support because he doesn't deserve F***ing death threats.

I’m obviously not aware of any death threats nor would I ever suggest that that’s acceptable. I do however stand by my earlier post. If you want to donate to a cause, please do so. I donate to many. But it’s always because of my passion for what the charity actually does. It’s never been because of my fondness, or in some second hand support for a spokesperson. Bass is, or should be, a professional. He didn’t do his job. He most definitely doesn’t deserve to lose his life or self respect but he does deserve to lose his job. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.