Chiefs - Ravens / Go Chiefs

SCBills

12 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

It would be quite the story.

If they win the SB, they would have defeated SF and then KC/Baltimore. 

That's not an easy feat.

That's why I said thus far lol. I sure wouldn't mind playing the Rams and Bucs as my first 2 playoff games. Easy street

The Chiefs are the same as how I viewed the Patriots.  The damage is done.  They cannot do anything else to impress anyone more than they already have.  If they get 3, 4, 5 Lombardi's? It doesn't even matter anymore.  So if they get another I don't care one iota.

The Ravens already have a couple SB's as well, so another isn't going to elevate them in my eyes.  They are already in the exclusive club, twice.  But it would be kind of annoying if Lamar gets one.  

So for the AFC, I'm just going to enjoy watching one of these fan bases go home sad and depressed.  That will make me happy.

I like the Detroit story a lot, but i would be a little jealous if they get the trophy in their first great season.   That would be like Allen getting it the season a few years ago when we lost at KC in the AFC Championship.  But I would be happy for Detroit even though they have Championships in other sports.

San Francisco has plenty of Lombardi's on the mantle.  One more wouldn't bother me or affect me whatsoever.

• Agree 2

17 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Here's my logic. 

I'd root for the Ravens because I don't want Mahomes to have the chance to win another Super Bowl and hear all off season how he's the greatest NFL player that ever lived. Buuuut...I also don't want Lamar to make a Super Bowl before Josh. So...go Chiefs.

In the NFC, I would love for the Lions fans to get a Super Bowl. They deserve it. Buuuut....I also don't want to see yet another franchise win their first one before Buffalo doesn't. The list is thinning out. So...go 49ers.

In the Super Bowl...I'll go 49ers simply because I want a team that is paying a RB a huge contract to win it all just to piss everyone off. 

This is exactly how I'm looking at it

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I want the Lions to win. They have never even been to a Super Bowl. We have some connection there, as they are also a rust-belt city and Ralph lived there.

Also, there isn't a thread to discuss the upcoming championship games, but I guess I'll add it here since some are discussing them in this thread:

The Lions have added Zach Ertz to their practice squad. Oh joy!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Who cheers for another team?

Lol.

If you watch the games you’ll inherently be pulling for one or the other. I was the biggest Giants fan when they beat the 18-0 Pats. I had never been so emotionally invested in a team that wasn’t the Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

No way man. I hate the Chiefs and even though I think another Lombardi is probably all but inevitable I'm pulling for the Ravens big time in this one to at least tap the brakes on the dynasty talk another year anyway.

And unlike McDivisional, Harbaugh has climbed the mountain and beat the leagues best in playoff games, including multiple wins against Brady and the Patriots during their prime in the AFC playoffs.

He'll be ready and hopefully Lamar continues to play at an MVP level to have a good shot in this one.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Here's my logic. 

I'd root for the Ravens because I don't want Mahomes to have the chance to win another Super Bowl and hear all off season how he's the greatest NFL player that ever lived. Buuuut...I also don't want Lamar to make a Super Bowl before Josh. So...go Chiefs.

In the NFC, I would love for the Lions fans to get a Super Bowl. They deserve it. Buuuut....I also don't want to see yet another franchise win their first one before Buffalo doesn't. The list is thinning out. So...go 49ers.

In the Super Bowl...I'll go 49ers simply because I want a team that is paying a RB a huge contract to win it all just to piss everyone off. 

so much hate here

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.