Prime Allen, Bills 0-2 at home in Divisional games past two seasons

zow2

So tired of hearing about the Mafia, our weather advantage, crowd noise, blah blah blah.  KC was not affected whatsoever and had zero false starts i think.

The *only* reason Buffalo is a dangerous playoff team is Josh Allen and even he can't get over the hump in our great home field advantage.  Just so frustrated.  KC never loses at home in Arrowhead.  

• Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

So tired of hearing about the Mafia, our weather advantage, crowd noise, blah blah blah.  KC was not affected whatsoever and had zero false starts i think.

The *only* reason Buffalo is a dangerous playoff team is Josh Allen and even he can't get over the hump in our great home field advantage.  Just so frustrated.  KC never loses at home in Arrowhead.  

Except for the two AFCCGs they lost there.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, zow2 said:

2018 & 2021

If Houston was a competent team, they lose in 2019 too. 

Historically, they've struggled at home in the postseason.

20 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

The crowd can be a nuisance but ultimately only the defense can make the offense uncomfortable, and our defense was equivalent to a mild breeze in Mahomes' face last night.

for all the draft capital poured into the DL they absolutely failed in the biggest moment they've seen

I have no idea what the solution is, besides recognizing that this team is not going to get over the hump as currently constituted.  I have a bit of zen this morning because about 11p last night i realized that this is meant to be entertainment and it really doesn't matter

• Like (+1) 2

It’s been a great last few years of winning football. Nothing less and certainly nothing more. Way more fun than 7-9 and out of the hunt by Christmas Day. But, as presently coached and constructed this is as good as it gets. Which isn’t bad. 

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

We practice in a comfortable environment in that ***** barn and then are surprised when it's cold out. We are a DOME team on the road in December and January.  We suck.

Sure, Allen called the fake punk at 4th and 5 from their own territory. Not to mention, he missed that kick. Clown.

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Honestly I didn’t think the crowd was great. That probably didn’t have much to do with losing, but they weren’t that loud. I think half of these people are ready to fall asleep after partying all day. 

I was there. Loudest I've ever heard the place. Not our fault the coach is a leptard.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillMafia716ix said:

Unfortunately the injury bug has killed us the last two years. Just once I want to see us fully healthy in the playoffs with all our top guys. We literally have to wrap these guys in bubble wrap

Enough of the bs injury Narative . KC had several themselves, this is 100% a combo of coaching and ignoring giving Josh legitimate weapons.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

They have a coach that knew how to attack our weakness yesterday and the best QB in the league.  

38 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Sure, Allen called the fake punk at 4th and 5 from their own territory. Not to mention, he missed that kick. Clown.

I was there. Loudest I've ever heard the place. Not our fault the coach is a leptard.

The fake punt cost us nothing.

19 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Curse

i I can’t explain it any other way this team and area is cursed 

Such a bummer when i get yearly postgame texts from friends and people i speak to once a year who aren't Bills fans... yet they say how sorry they are and try to console me.  They often wonder how our fanbase can go on with so many heartbreakers.  That's sports.

Fans of Baltimore, KC, San Fran and Detroit all think they are a team of destiny right now, yet only 1 will win.  It's just so difficult to claim the prize.

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

*COUGH* *COUGH*

"Joe Burrow and these young, hungry Cincinnati Bengals are Super Bowl-bound as unexpected and tenacious AFC champions.

Evan McPherson kicked a 31-yard field goal with 9:22 left in overtime after Burrow kept his cool while leading a furious second-half comeback. They got the Bengals to the NFL's big game for the first time in 33 years with a 27-24 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs for the AFC championship on Sunday."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401326635

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

Honestly I didn’t think the crowd was great. That probably didn’t have much to do with losing, but they weren’t that loud. I think half of these people are ready to fall asleep after partying all day. 

Dude you're high, I've been going there for 35 years, that crowd was INSANE. That dline didn't eat, at all. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.