We will win a Super Bowl here with Josh Allen…

bills6969

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

4 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

He needs a Super Bowl caliber head coach and team. It's the ultimate team sport.

Josh is off the charts amazing but he's literally expected to do F-ing EVERYTHING.  I'm so sick of watching this clap show.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

There is just no way we would beat that Baltimore team away with this banged up team. They are almost at full strength and have top players all across their roster. 

So it's gutting that we couldn't stick it up Mahomes for the fun of it. But this loss didn't cost us the Superbowl, IMO. 

We were going home next week anyway. I'm certain of it. 

We will only win a SB if we've got a fairly fit squad. This year, sadly, the players had to give too much in too many games late on. 

Edited by Bill Grundy
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

no shot. josh allen is a stupid football player. he lacks the 10% guys like brady, mahomes, and burrow posess. He's gonna Rivers/Marino. When his legs go, he's done. enjoy the next 5 years of AFCE Crowns, Cause that's as far as mcdermott, and josh's brain can and will take them. this is the hard truth we all must accept. 

One of the damned dumbest posts in internet history.

Congratulations, Junior.

27 minutes ago, Beast said:

One of the damned dumbest posts in internet history.

Congratulations, Junior.

Wahhh. Cope, dork. Point out the lie? Where am I inaccurate? McDermott is a mid coach, with less than mid leadership. Allen’s brain goes haywire. Love the guy, but he’s never gonna win one without direction and REAL coaching. Deflect and defend all ya want. Quit being delusional. Truth is what our eyes tell us. Not what you “feel” is gonna happen. 

We're sort of the chargers. We make fun of them and say that they're going to charger but we pretty much do the same. It's pretty predictable at this point. We'll play down to bad teams and lose to them in fact. Well

beat real good teams during the season. We'll have fun stories like "feed the pit" and "no one wants to play buffalo in the playoffs" but the fact may be well get out coached, drop passes, banged up and so on. Like Literally we were all looking at out injury report a week and a half ago and happy how clean it was and it took one game against the Steelers to wipe out our defense. What the hell gives. We watch it year in and year out. Right now we're a joke on the internet. Not that I care exactly but it is telling that everyone sees it. We are Billsy. So as Far as Josh goes. Yeah he's great and all but he can't do it all on his own and this organization won't do much to surround him with help. They'd rather scrape at waivers or sign 3rd wave free agents and co tiniest to tell Josh to win it on his own. 

Edited by Goin Breakdown

1 hour ago, The 9 Isles said:

This team is cursed. No other franchise has gone through the crap this team has. We have had our heat torn out, year after year. There is something wrong with the soul of this team. 

It is called Mediocrity and also that we have the wrong HC and GM to get us the necessary talent to get us over the hump to make it to the next level.

1 hour ago, VaMilBill said:

Definitely not with Sean. But even Josh sometimes has stinker plays that end up costing us. The 2nd and 9 no throw to Diggs on the last drive comes to mind. That is pitch and catch. You have to take that all day unless someone is uncovered in the end zone 

I can’t believe the takes on that play lol. That was Dawkins holding up for 0.1 additional seconds from likely being the game winning td.  Shakir was comically wide open in the end zone and Dawkins got backed into Josh at the last possible moment 

2 hours ago, bills6969 said:

It’s going to happen.

I'll go ahead and be that guy. Even though I truly respect your positive outlook.

But at this point the odds are even more against them and we have already spent possibly over half to 3/4 of josh Allen's prime. For the bills to increase their odds from the odds they've had for the past 4-5 years, they will have to seriously hit home runs across the board on draft picks because they have no money to bring in any big names in FA.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.