Should the Bills Fire McDermott?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bills Fire McDermott?

• Yep. Too many bad losses and bad coaching in the playoffs
    • Heck No. Playoffs year after year, and we're one of the best teams on NFL

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

That part isn't on McD.

But what about the defence?

Only reason there wasn't 40 plus points against his defence was because the bills offence controlled the clock.

Did no one see this coming when Dorian Williams and AJ Klein were starting at linebacker?   When their best edge rusher never came back from an injury worth a damn?

They lost by 3 points!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

I know Josh has had down times, but when it matters he shows up. Yet again Josh turns in a gutsy performance in the playoffs and we still effing lose the game.

Obviously this has been a common theme throughout the last several years, with Josh being overall unbelievably good in playoffs only to get sent home.

This cycle has too many good coaches available to keep this guy McD around any longer.

We desperately need to make the switch. We needed to last year, maybe even the year before; but the reality here is that McD is COOKED

Josh was terrible after the two minute warning.

• Disagree 2

Not going anywhere, he is coach for the 24 season.  He will be getting a defensive coordinator and Beane better work some magic for next year.  Hot seat for sure.  Though if they could get hoody mcchestalot, id take that.

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Did no one see this coming when Dorian Williams and AJ Klein were starting at linebacker?   When their best edge rusher never came back from an injury worth a damn?

They lost by 3 points!  

Did you keep track of KC injuries as well? What about Miami?

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

They lost by 3 points!  

So a few injuries at linebacker and we are going to excuse this horrible defensive performance?

0 sacks today.. Full D line was healthy 

He got his ass handed to him again by Andy Reid, just call a spade a spade 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I ***** on McD's game management as much as anyone for years now, but since 6-6 he's actually been about NFL average. He can stay and maintain his culture as long as his ***** coordinators for offense defense and ST ***** right off

As much as I wanted and still want Sean fired that 2nd and 9 play from Josh where he went for the end zone with over 1:50 still left passing up a WIDE OPEN Diggs underneath that would have milked some more clock and gotten a first down or third and short.  You are playing Mahomes who won a game against you with only 13 seconds left, why in the world are you trying to score with all that time left on the clock?  I'm as confused as I was when Pete Carroll decided to pass and not run Lynch into the end zone.  This one is on Josh as much as I love him and defend him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

So a few injuries at linebacker and we are going to excuse this horrible defensive performance?

0 sacks today.. Full D line was healthy 

He got his ass handed to him again by Andy Reid, just call a spade a spade 

The Chiefs didn't sack Allen either.  They lost by 3 points he didn't hand him his ass.  It sucks big time but it wasn't coaching.

Just now, ChrisWatson#21 said:

As much as I wanted and still want Sean fired that 2nd and 9 play from Josh where he went for the end zone with over 1:50 still left passing up a WIDE OPEN Diggs underneath that would have milked some more clock and gotten a first down or third and short.  You are playing Mahomes who won a game against you with only 13 seconds left, why in the world are you trying to score with all that time left on the clock?  I'm as confused as I was when Pete Carroll decided to pass and not run Lynch into the end zone.  This one is on Josh as much as I love him and defend him.

Then why did we kick the field goal using your logic? They definitely would’ve scored on our d coordinator 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.