Will You Be Hoping For A Raven Win vs Texans, Knowing K.C. Could Potentially Be Hosting The AFCCG?

Peace Frog

Will You Be Hoping For A Baltimore Victory Against Houston, Knowing K.C. Could Potentially Be Hosting The AFCCG If We Lose?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. If Houston Wins And We Lose, K.C. Gets To Host The AFCCG. Would You Rather Baltimore Wins In Case We Can't, Making K.C. Play Another Road Playoff Game?

• I want the Texans to win. I have no doubt that we will beat the Chiefs and get to host the AFCCG. No balls, no blue chips. Amirite?
    • I would rather have the Ravens win and we take our chances on the road if we beat the Chiefs. The thought of Mahomes at home for the AFCCG? **barf**

Hey, I'm all for us slaying the Kansas City dragon named Mahomes and hosting the AFC Championship game but if somehow we lose this Sunday and the Chiefs are at home again hosting the Texans......**barf city**

What's your thoughts?

• Eyeroll 1

I think most will post we are going to win, so we also want Houston to win. No one will even entertain the thought we will lose. Kind of pointless and anathema to speculate on a KC win here.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

Am I rooting for the ravens so the chiefs MIGHT have another road game?  Wth is this thread??  Just pathetic.  

I’m rooting for the Texans so WE can host the AFCCG.  So should you.  

you shouldn’t be thinking about the chiefs.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Am I rooting for the ravens so the chiefs MIGHT have another road game?  Wth is this thread??  Just pathetic.  

I’m rooting for the Texans so WE can host the AFCCG.  So should you.  

you shouldn’t be thinking about the chiefs.  

Lighten up, Francis.  I voted for Texans to win.  Just putting something out there that people might be thinking.  No need to be insulting.

45 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Lots of scared Bills fans on this board…. Already getting the injury excuse ready.

Well, the injuries are massive if Bernard and Taron are out.  Almost every podcast and YT video I watched today discussing the matchup discussed the injuries and how impactful they might be.  

but that’s besides the point.

44 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Lighten up, Francis.  I voted for Texans to win.  Just putting something out there that people might be thinking.  No need to be insulting.

Don’t ask for opinions if you don’t want our actual opinions.  

toughen up chappy

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I actually am thinking of rooting for Baltimore because I don’t want Houston to get too big for their britches. It’s great they have found early success, but they have to pay their dues! 

If the Texans win a Superbowl before the Bills do... That would be a huge kick in the 'nads. 

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I think Taron is playing… Bernard seems 50/50 or 40/60…. Either way, as I said in another thread, the Bengals missing three(which I believe became four) starting offensive linemen against us last year absolutely manhandled us upfront. Just find a way.

We had no Daquan, no von, a hurt Ed and phillips…..  

Cinci had backups playing against our backups and injured……. 

more to my point- KC was missing 4 OL vs tampa……they didn’t find a way.  That’s an actual championship team that failed due to injury. It happens.  Injuries can impact the best teams in such a negative way where they lose games

It’s not gonna happen being that the Bills will be victorious, so we don’t have to be concerned with the OPs scenario, 😁👍

• Like (+1) 2

I am rooting for the Bills.  If we win, what will be, will be.  Both the Ravens and Texans have their strengths and weaknesses and will offer a unique challenge either way.  I have always subscribed to the phrase "be careful what you wish for" so I will not have a rooting interest either way.  My focus is on beating the Chiefs and, if we are blessed to do so, we'll get ready for next week when the time is right.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.