Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

1 hour ago, finn said:

I hope you're right. I want to feel more confident. If I'm KC, I keep Allen contained in the pocket. Take away the deep stuff and make him check it down. That's when he gets impatient and forces things. No scrambling, no off-script improvisations, no deep passes. Blitz on occasion. Make the Bills earn every yard. 

On offense, go to work on the Bills' backup/injured linebackers. Short passes, screens, slants. Then go deep when the opportunity is there.  

I see a tough game and a Bills win just because they have more grit and character than the Chiefs. 

Agree with everything except the grit and character statement. 

The Chiefs won a super bowl last year with Mahomes having one good leg. Their WR core wasn't good or strong last year as well. Their defense wasn't nearly as good as it is this year. 

They are the champs and assaulting their character is a hand scratcher. Reid and Spags are considered by many to be at the top of their class. I don't get the lack of character and toughness allegations. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Josh: 25 of 35, 315 yards, 3 TDs, 8 rushes 58 yards and 1 TD.

Cook: 20 carries, 75 yards, 1 TD

Ty Johnson: 6 carries, 30 yards

485 total yards.

Bills 38-21

This is the way.

Go Bills!

I'll take that.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

I bet McDermott has not said a word or acknowledged the 13 seconds game this week or even this season. 

I agree but I am wondering how many times 9/11 came up this season. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

Just remember if you spy him, you’re not able to double guys and I really like the Bills playmakers getting 1 on 1 matchups against their secondary 

I don't. Shakir is the only open guy I think we can scheme open with Davis as a deep threat out. However I think Sherfield or Harty might be a down field target at least once.

Rush 3, spy 1. Drop cover 3 with a nickel. Outside CB's press men outside the hash to the sideline. Diggs isn't beating you at the sideline beyond 8 yards.

You have an inside linebacker id give Jack assignments to and have him cover the backfield/Knox.

Then the outside lb id have help cover the strong side for runs/and passes to the flat while guarding Allen running out.

Our offense is easy to stop on paper. 

• Vomit 1

33 minutes ago, Saratoga Fan said:

Would you?

Hell no; but I did see someone suggest if the Bills are winning, he should call a TO with 13 seconds left to let the fans go crazy. It would be epic but would never happen. Rex would do it though. 🤣🤣

Edited by WotAGuy

4 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

If they didn’t elevate Josh Norman, I think that means TJ is good to go. 

Hmm. Not sure. I think it means Douglas is good to go. I think TJ will be... but I am not sure Josh Norman was linked to that.

26 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

The Chiefs won a super bowl last year with Mahomes having one good leg. Their WR core wasn't good or strong last year as well. Their defense wasn't nearly as good as it is this year. 

They are the champs and assaulting their character is a hand scratcher. Reid and Spags are considered by many to be at the top of their class. I don't get the lack of character and toughness allegations. 

I think that one leg hero crap was overblown and not as bad as it was made out to be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

I still think I’d prefer there being no bye week and an 8th team gets added to the playoff field. It’s just such a colossal advantage. 

The Bills would have had a bye as the 2 seed if they didn't change it.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

I still think I’d prefer there being no bye week and an 8th team gets added to the playoff field. It’s just such a colossal advantage. 

Agree 100% !! 
The W against the Steelers cost us in injuries 

15 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

So half the teams get in that seems like a little bit much.

13 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

When 2 teams got it, then it was a little bit more fair, 1/3 of teams got a bye. Now it’s a single team and feels like a huge advantage. 

50 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I didn't mean to imply the Chiefs lack those qualities, just that the Bills have them in greater measure. Not sure yet if that applies to McDermott, though; I think he choked in both playoff games against the Chiefs, the first when he punted at least twice when it was clear the Bills needed to go for it, and for what appears to be his prevent defense in the 13-second game. I don't want him to be an avoid-losing type of coach, but he might be just that. Of course, I have no qualms in that regard about Allen. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.