Josh Allen with another bills record

scuba guy

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

This can all be settled by hoisting the Lombardi 😉. Today was Allens best playoff game imo 

The WC against NE was his best game.  this was a close second.   That game was at another level

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

The WC against NE was his best game.  this was a close second.   That game was at another level

The 13 second Chiefs game was Allen's 2nd best.  This one was on par with his spectacular game against Indy in 2020.  The bottom line is Allen is stacking up a lot of great playoff games.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

The 13 second Chiefs game was Allen's 2nd best.  This one was on par with his spectacular game against Indy in 2020.  The bottom line is Allen is stacking up a lot of great playoff games.

Yeah...that one too.  He was very sublime in those games just like today. 

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

As much as I love Jim, Josh is the best QB to ever play here.  I dont know if he will ever win a Super Bowl but the guy is the closest thing to Brett Farve I've seen.   He is chaos personified.  

Too lazy to source it but Kelly admitted Josh is more talented then he was.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Hands down. Kelly was surrounded by HOF talent and that’s not to take anything away from him. He’s a great QB, but Allen has the potential to be top 5 all time if he can get at least a couple rings. 

A couple? Bro, give me one. Just one before I die. Preferably before either of my parents die.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NickelCity said:

It's insane how good Josh is.

If the Bills can’t win a Super Bowl with him, then they will never win one......this franchise will never have a better QB and leader than Josh Allen!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Special K said:

If the Bills can’t win a Super Bowl with him, then they will never win one......this franchise will never have a better QB and leader than Josh Allen!!

This !   Go Bills !!!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Snowbowl said:

Reminds me more of Elway than Favre. The way he seems to have eyes in the back of his helmet and avoids sacks. Elway was a gunslinger to and threw a fair number of picks as well. A little of both I guess plus some Cam for sure. 

One of Josh's greatest attributes (instincts) is his ability to recognize pocket closure as he explodes out into his run. Take that low positive.

So, we’ve already seen the advances that the Unicorn made during the Regular Season. I’ve posted how fast and far he is moving up the All Time Career QB TD & Yards Stats.

Now… Round 2- THE PLAYOFFS

After yesterday, 17 is now #19 All Time with 20 TD Passes!

#18 with 21 TDs is Jimbo.

Again with a moderately successful W against Kermit, he can tie Troy Aikman with 23.

Mahomes is #7 with 35.

The GOAT @ 88.

And TD Yards?

Allen is #26 with 2537.

kermit is #10 with 4346.

GOAT has 13400.

Rushing TDs

Allen has 4 now.

Leading QB is Steve Young with 8.

Mahomes has 5.

Emmitt Smith is All Time Leader with 19

Rushing Yards

I believe he is #2 already with 491 yards to Russell Wilson at 527!

17 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

As much as I love Jim, Josh is the best QB to ever play here.  I dont know if he will ever win a Super Bowl but the guy is the closest thing to Brett Farve I've seen.   He is chaos personified.  

I would like a tad less Favre and a tad more Steve Young.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.