Fake Slide should be 15 yard penalty

Zerovoltz

5 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

JJ Watt thinks this was a brilliant example of USING A FAKE SLIDE...It's not like I'm out here by myself in the desert on this NFL QB's and Hall of famers think this was a fake slide.

Good.  Why don’t you & JJ get a room and take turns on all fours. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

JJ Watt thinks this was a brilliant example of USING A FAKE SLIDE...It's not like I'm out here by myself in the desert on this NFL QB's and Hall of famers think this was a fake slide.

You wouldn’t think JJ Watt played a position on the field that would be biased to penalizing fake slides.. 

And now he’s a talking head. Can only imagine how you get your news. 

35 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Allen with the blatant fake slide on the long run, then later draws a 15 yard penalty on a late hit on slide where the defender didn't hit his head.....but can you blame him for going for the tackle based on the fake earlier?  

The slide is a play intended to protect the QB, not to do what Allen did.  That was garbage.

There was no fake slide.  Seriously, with the fake going oob Mahomes does you should just stfu while you are behind.

8 minutes ago, balln said:

This is why america is falling apart. Misinformation. Twitter mob. Jesus. It’s not even Close to a fake slide

Imagine defending a play so badly that your fans assume the qb fake slid lol none of them quit on the play they froze for a second waiting to see which way Josh cut it 

Like there’s a discussion to be had about rules from this game, but this ain’t it.

The hit that caused JPJ’s concussion is legal, and you see lineman doing that all the time to helpless defenders, and it shouldn’t be

32 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

That was a juke?

Yes that is what we call it in WNY.  

And please explain how no one in KC mandated that M’homey be evaluated for a concussion when his helmet got busted.   Just sayin!  People talk!

37 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Allen with the blatant fake slide on the long run, then later draws a 15 yard penalty on a late hit on slide where the defender didn't hit his head.....but can you blame him for going for the tackle based on the fake earlier?  

The slide is a play intended to protect the QB, not to do what Allen did.  That was garbage.

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Try your own board for a while there sparky,  thanks in advance from all of us, 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

He slowed up and changed direction some as he picked his path.  Are you a moron or something?

No nfl defender would ever mistake a qb that famously rarely ever slides stopping abruptly as him giving himself up…if they do they should be immediately cut because they must be making an insane amount of other mental mistakes 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I just watched the replay.  He was never close to a slide.  

Just change your screen name to "I'm afraid of the Chiefs coming to Buffalo" for the next week if you're going to show this much fear of Josh by seeing things that aren't there.  

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif