Game Thread: Green Bay at Dallas 4:30 PM ET on FOX

chongli

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Bay literally had zero expectations this year. This season was all about seeing if Love could follow in 12’s footsteps and not only did they get their answer (yes) but now they’re 2 games away from appearing in the Super Bowl. They just dismantled the 2 seed Cowboys. Happy for them, and easy to cheer them on until we line up across from them.

16 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Well the Boys were fleeced but they drafted the guy like 1 or 2 overall.. that’s a disaster for the niners..

Would be for the other 31 franchises. But the Niners have the best coach in the sport and managed to also get CMC for next to nothing.  While that lance trade was awful, I’m sure they’ll care very little as they’re cruising to the Super Bowl and hoisting the trophy after a blowout win. 

Olsen is horrible. How he is their #1 analyst is beyond me. He should be on their C or D team. 

And he had the chance to sign with Buffalo a few years ago and shunned us to sign with Seattle. So yeah, he isnt that smart. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Sorry, been saying CBS all thread, only just got corrected.  Agree, this announcing team is horrible, but the guy on the bumpers is world class!

No worries. Didn’t mean to correct. I do really like their music though. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Would be for the other 31 franchises. But the Niners have the best coach in the sport and managed to also get CMC for next to nothing.  While that lance trade was awful, I’m sure they’ll care very little as they’re cruising to the Super Bowl and hoisting the trophy after a blowout win. 

shannahan  has a playoff hump to get over also.   He may run a great system but so far all he has accomplished is blowing the biggest super bowl lead ever.

Edited by MikePJ76
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.