Congratulations Miami

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I'll talk smack all day.  Regardless of SB, we still have one of the best teams in the league.

I did that last night.  After talking Miami trash all year for the SB, he went back to "I told you all the chiefs would turn it on in the playoffs" and more Bills suck trash and will get owned if they even make it past Pittsburg.

What as tool…, 

I don’t know any Dolphins fans or check out Fins Haven.

So really the Dolphins aren’t some arch rival for me.

I was alive for Kelly and Marino, but I don’t have the 1970’s like older fans do.

But to partake some, it is nice that Lebatard and Stugotz can sit front row and watch their team fall apart after the countless potshots they’ve taken at the Bills and Allen. 

8 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I don’t know any Dolphins fans or check out Fins Haven.

So really the Dolphins aren’t some arch rival for me.

I was alive for Kelly and Marino, but I don’t have the 1970’s like older fans do.

But to partake some, it is nice that Lebatard and Stugotz can sit front row and watch their team fall apart after the countless potshots they’ve taken at the Bills and Allen. 

Until Miami can actually come up with an answer for Josh Allen, this is no rivalry, until they can win meaningful games in December and January, this is no rivalry.

Until the Dolphins can take the division from Buffalo it’s just a one sided affair, maybe the Dolphins get a split every 3rd or 4th season and maybe they play the Bills in a close game here or there, but this division is firmly in the clutches of Josh Allen until something drastic changes for Dolphins, Jets or Pats.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

22 minutes ago, julian said:

Until Miami can actually come up with an answer for Josh Allen, this is no rivalry, until they can win meaningful games in December and January, this is no rivalry.

Until the Dolphins can take the division from Buffalo it’s just a one sided affair, maybe the Dolphins get a split every 3rd or 4th season and maybe they play the Bills in a close game here or there, but this division is firmly in the clutches of Josh Allen until something drastic changes for Dolphins, Jets or Pats.

And I just remind people who point out the Bills losses to "inferior" Jets and Patriots teams that in all the years of Brady and Belichick dominance the Pats went 6-0 in the AFC East (which for the most part was a weaker division then) just twice. But it was still "their" division. The way the odd divisional loss doesn't stop it being the Bills' division. 

Oh and we are already went 6-0 once in our 4 years of division wins back in 2020.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

And I just remind people who point out the Bills losses to "inferior" Jets and Patriots teams that in all the years of Brady and Belichick dominance the Pats went 6-0 in the AFC East (which for the most part was a weaker division then) just twice. But it was still "their" division. The way the odd divisional loss doesn't stop it being the Bills' division. 

Oh and we are already went 6-0 once in our 4 years of division wins back in 2020.

Yeah the Miami miracle was hilarious.

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

This... It's not even the team or coaches that I can't stand.  It's their nasty fans.

Yes we are.  You probably don't see the trash they talked on twitter all season long.  I dont even follow any of them and they completely filled my feed with nasty trash garbage

True I don't look at Twitter so you may be right. Fans in general can be pretty bad at times.

17 hours ago, NeverOutNick said:

I did chuckle a little, but honestly until we beat the Chiefs in the playoffs and make it to a Super Bowl ourselves with this coaching regime, I’m not talking any smack.

Yea, the gap in records for the teams from thanksgiving to wildcard weekend the last few years is monumental. But unfortunately the end result isn’t much different.

57 minutes ago, julian said:

hopefully we can focus on owning the conference instead, soon

3 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Yeah, how 'bout we hold off on the crowing and bashing until we actually win a playoff game this year?

The holding pattern is agonizing, a #2 seed should not be the last AFC team to play on Wildcard weekend.

2 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

Miami is going to continue being a challenge to Buffalo for the AFC East crown.  They struggled down the stretch, but McDaniel and their GM know that and will be looking for ways to enable the Dolphins to finish out the season.  Buffalo had issues of their own this season.  They finished strong, record wise, but the offense for the most part hadn't really been clicking through about the last half to two thirds of the season.  Beane and McDermott understand that and, like Miami will be looking for ways to address the problems they had.  Whichever team is more successful is the one that will win more AFC East crowns in the future, unless, of course the Jets figure out how to right their completely swamped ship of New England can quickly rebuild their franchise. 

Maybe.  The Phins are going to face a some serious cap problems next season which is going to limit just how much they can actually improve the team.   There is also the very real prospect that the Jests will be much more competitive next seasons with a functional offense under Rodgers.

Congrats Dolphins, you were able to fool the football viewers into believing that your team was legitimate.It took until week 17  starting in Baltimore to  begin process that ended with the embarrassment against Buffalo and KC, to show us what a delicate, sensitive team you are. Perhaps conditions were to difficult for thoroughbreds that thrive in perfect warm, fast tracks like your home stadium. Could it be that your Hawaiian born QB , who is winless when playing in temps under 40, is not cut out for winter in the northern states. Is it possible that Coach McDaniel, who favors yoga pants on the sidelines, doesn’t lubricate his skin enough to feel comfortable enough to call positive plays in cold weather. Maybe it’s those loyal fans , who will sell their tickets for the most important game of the season to serve up any home field advantage to your biggest rival, not being with the team on the road. Oh well, at least you guys were on that in season HBO show. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The 2020 NFL Draft. The first FIVE QBs taken:

Joe Burrow

Tua Tagovailoa

Justin Herbert 

Jordan Love

Jalen Hurts

Looks very much like 4 studs and 1 game manager. Well done in drafting the game manager Miami.

Correction: 3 studs, 1 game manager, and 1 healthy RG3 with an awesome team around him. 

24 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Correction: 3 studs, 1 game manager, and 1 healthy RG3 with an awesome team around him. 

I’m not sure why Herbert gets a pass, either.  He’s wildly overrated.

4 minutes ago, Billl said:

He has had by far the worst coaching of the others on that list so I'll give him a mulligan. Unfortunately for the Chargers they will probably need one year of pain under a new regime to get their cap in order, before hopefully being competitive in 2025. Chiefs fans needn't worry next season. Other than them it is a division full of total rebuilds.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Billl said:

I think he’s a good QB. Chargers having one of the worst defenses in football and his best weapons being an old as dirt RB and an old as dirt WR isn’t his fault.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.