Week 18 - Around the NFL thread (all but Titans Jags game)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DapperCam said:

Not totally relevant to the games today, but Steelers fans are morons. They are all convinced Tomlin is a terrible coach when he dragged a team with no QB to a 10-7 record in the toughest division in the NFL. Imagine the Bills record with Kenny Pickett, lol.

What a spoiled bunch Steelers fans are. They haven’t had a bad coach since 1968!

Blpwsmy mind that Steelers were doormats in late 60s when I really started watching football. Chcuck Noll comes in 1970, Cowher then Tomlin and thats it. MEntioned this to my wife yesterday and she couldn't believe it. Thats 53 years. And Tomlin hasn't finished below .500 since he got there. Respect.

8 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

I love watching snow games, but the Pat/Jets are just awful awful awful 

Well...at leasts its snowing there so I can get that nostalci warm fuzzy feeling watching FB in my cocoon in front of my Fireplace, indoors with the remote and finger food.

8:20 can't come fast enough

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.