Hydroxichloroquine

Crazy.

Partial From the link-

Nearly 17,000 deaths induced by hydroxychloroquine

A new study published in Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy now estimates the fallout from the drug’s off-label use.

Researchers led by Jean-Christophe Lega, a Professor of Therapeutics in the Lyon, France hospital system, investigated studies conducted in France, the United States, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and Turkey from March 2020 until July 2020.

"HCQ use was associated with an 11 per cent increase in the mortality rate in a meta-analysis of randomised trials," the study noted, citing a meta-analysis published in 2021 in Nature which the researchers used to calculate the number of deaths induced by the drug.

https://www.euronews.com/next/2024/01/05/hydroxychloroquine-use-during-covid-pandemic-may-have-induced-17000-deaths-new-study-finds

21 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Now let's see how many died because they thought they were protected with a fake "vaccine" forced by the government. I'll wait while you count

Forced on ventilators.

Cuomo putting them in nursing homes vs the federal or local hospitals   and so on

• Like (+1) 1

Partial from the link -

The results should be taken with caution as it is a statistical analysis. One limitation of the study was that in France, Turkey, and Belgium, in particular, data concerning exposure to the drug was scarce.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's still the number one used medicine for anti malaria.  They give it to our troops like tick tacks. First line for things like lupus in the world 

Just the same "civilians" trying to attack a drug that's on par with aspirin. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Partial from the link -

The results should be taken with caution as it is a statistical analysis. One limitation of the study was that in France, Turkey, and Belgium, in particular, data concerning exposure to the drug was scarce.

Remember the early reports of HCQ deaths, with people taking mega doses of it or drinking fish cleaner that contained it?  I'd also like to know if people had Wuhan virus and could have died from that and HCQ was incidental, like all those people who were said to have died from Wuhan virus but died from something else and were Wuhan virus positive.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Remember the early reports of HCQ deaths, with people taking mega doses of it or drinking fish cleaner that contained it?  I'd also like to know if people had Wuhan virus and could have died from that and HCQ was incidental, like all those people who were said to have died from Wuhan virus but died from something else and were Wuhan virus positive.

Remember how they ran with the fish cleaner story for weeks.  Then quietly slipped that his wife poisoned him with it.  

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

You all jumped on this because Dr. Trump. I mean, how ***** stupid and cult-ish can one group of Americans be? I think we got our benchmark in 2020.

Yeah. how could so many  dems be so dumb?

5 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Now let's see how many died because they thought they were protected with a fake "vaccine" forced by the government. I'll wait while you count

Yeah screw that fake vaccine, the government should have just stepped aside and let nature run its course.   Medicine is for losers.   Science is for losers too.  Thinking?  I bet only virgins do that.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Everything should be studied so we do better next time.  Hopefully that next time is not during any of our lifetimes.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's still the number one used medicine for anti malaria.  They give it to our troops like tick tacks. First line for things like lupus in the world 

Just the same "civilians" trying to attack a drug that's on par with aspirin. 

17 million
What is this credible source?

9 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He did well with the vaccine.  

Operation Warp Speed was an objectively excellent program but it upset Trumpers because they’d rather die than get a shot. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Read up on the science

It's absolutely incapable of reading and understanding the science.

However, The Science (TM), it understands and parrots quite readily.

49 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤣🤡

These nutters are going to go to their grave defending the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime. So sad... but so deserving.

They reap what they sow.

Being corrupt bad absolute problem was just not a very good president divisive and bad policies

• 1 month later...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2024/02/22/florida-measles-outbreak-ladapo/

As a Florida elementary school tries to contain a growing measles outbreak, the state’s top health official is giving advice that runs counter to science and may leave unvaccinated children at risk of contracting one of the most contagious pathogens on Earth, clinicians and public health experts said.

Florida surgeon general Joseph A. Ladapo failed to urge parents to vaccinate their children or keep unvaccinated students home from school as a precaution in a letter to parents at the Fort Lauderdale-area school this week following six confirmed measles cases.

Instead of following what he acknowledged was the “normal” recommendation that parents keep unvaccinated children home for up to 21 days — the incubation period for measles — Ladapo said the state health department “is deferring to parents or guardians to make decisions about school attendance.”

The controversial move by Ladapo follows a pattern of bucking public health norms, particularly when it comes to vaccines. Last month, he called for halting the use of mRNA coronavirus vaccines, in a move decried by the public health community.

Ben Hoffman, president of the American Academy of Pediatrics, said Florida’s guidance flies in the face of long-standing and widely accepted public health guidance for measles, which can result in severe complications, including death.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2024/02/22/florida-measles-outbreak-ladapo/

As a Florida elementary school tries to contain a growing measles outbreak, the state’s top health official is giving advice that runs counter to science and may leave unvaccinated children at risk of contracting one of the most contagious pathogens on Earth, clinicians and public health experts said.

Florida surgeon general Joseph A. Ladapo failed to urge parents to vaccinate their children or keep unvaccinated students home from school as a precaution in a letter to parents at the Fort Lauderdale-area school this week following six confirmed measles cases.

Instead of following what he acknowledged was the “normal” recommendation that parents keep unvaccinated children home for up to 21 days — the incubation period for measles — Ladapo said the state health department “is deferring to parents or guardians to make decisions about school attendance.”

The controversial move by Ladapo follows a pattern of bucking public health norms, particularly when it comes to vaccines. Last month, he called for halting the use of mRNA coronavirus vaccines, in a move decried by the public health community.

Ben Hoffman, president of the American Academy of Pediatrics, said Florida’s guidance flies in the face of long-standing and widely accepted public health guidance for measles, which can result in severe complications, including death.

I asked you a question in the "Musk set to launch rival to Google and its woke AI" on page 2.  Answer it in that thread.

On 1/7/2024 at 10:30 AM, John from Riverside said:

Being corrupt bad absolute problem was just not a very good president divisive and bad policies

His policies are actually pretty good. Much better than Bidens

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

A question about what? 

I gave you the title of the thread.  I used the @ and your name to notify you of the post that I made.  It's on page two of the thread titled "Musk set to launch rival to Google and its woke AI".

9 minutes ago, phypon said:

I gave you the title of the thread.  I used the @ and your name to notify you of the post that I made.  It's on page two of the thread titled "Musk set to launch rival to Google and its woke AI".

But what if I don't like the question? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

But what if I don't like the question? 

Answer it.  Explain it.  Have you ever been convicted as a sexual predator?  Do you have a criminal history?  If you can't answer the question that I asked about whether or not you condone "minor attracted persons" then you clearly condone ped*philia.  If you can't confidently answer the question with one word, "no", then you are by default answering the question with "yes".  And now everyone knows that you are a predator, a pervert, and a deviant.  It's not a difficult question.  You are a scumbag and I hope the law catches up with you and you get what you deserve.