Vivid Seats projecting more Bills fans at the game Sunday than Dolphins fans

Thank You!

Last time Bills were in Miami,  "Heat Bowl" September 2022... It looked pretty damn close to 50/50 or more Bills fans!

7 hours ago, boyst said:

normally it is transportation prices that keep me from going to games. this time it is ticket prices. I should have pulled the trigger 2 months ago on tickets for this one because I can take Cheapo Air down there for $130.

Back in Nov. Tickets for lower bowl were $240 for very good seats and airfare from Spirit was $70.

Miami is always an easy ticket to get... Why we always go there when we can. They don't support their teams as well as they should. IMO.

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Thank You!

Last time Bills were in Miami,  "Heat Bowl" September 2022... It looked pretty damn close to 50/50 or more Bills fans!

Miami is always an easy ticket to get... Why we always go there when we can. They don't support their teams as well as they should. IMO.

i am going to talk to the wife tongiht and consider flying down without a ticket. Spirit airlines is cheap as dirt and i don't need much. fly in cheap on saturday. fly out early sunday.

i would find a cheap hotel and that'd work, back in the single days i wouldn't worry about a hotel, i used tinder.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

No I haven't.  I get that there is always a good turn out of Bills fans but to say there will be more Bills fans in the stands for basically a home playoff game for the Dolphins in ages is a bit of a stretch.  I remember two seasons ago they were reporting tht Billsmafia was supposed to have like 75% of the seats in Nashville but it sure didn't sound like that during the game.  I learned these type of reports overexaggerate sometimes so I'll believe it when I see it.👍

Nobody reported that the Bills would have 75% of the seats in Nashville.  I was there and it was probably around 50-50.  I've also been at the last two Bills games in Miami and it was at least 40-60.  It's not a stretch at all.  Miami fans are not good fans.

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

This pretty much says it all here.  Fins fans are so demoralized right now its great.                                         https://finheaven.com/threads/roll-call-whose-going-sunday-night.381951/

Here's a tasty nugget :"I’ll be watching a pretty cool true crime series during the game on Sunday night, which will be far less disturbing than the final score. So watch horrific stories about murderous psychopaths, or watch Josh Allen murder the Dolphins like a psychopath?"

I found it hilarious one Miami fan saying he sold his tickets a few weeks back, figuring he’d use the money on a home playoff game.  I think this game already had a lot of Bills fans coming down for a winter getaway.  Now add in the fact that the division is on the line and the Bills have all the momentum, I’m envisioning Bills fans just piling onto an already huge Bills crowd.  And for the serious Miami fans, it must be so demoralizing.

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, eball said:

Nobody reported that the Bills would have 75% of the seats in Nashville.  I was there and it was probably around 50-50.  I've also been at the last two Bills games in Miami and it was at least 40-60.  It's not a stretch at all.  Miami fans are not good fans.

Yeah... Nashville 2019 was wild!

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/bills-mafia-takeover-52-of-fans-attending-game-in-miami-projected-to-be-buffalo-bills-fans

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Get ready South Florida here comes Bills Mafia!

Sunday's showdown for the AFC East title in Miami is a road game for the Buffalo Bills, but it may not look and feel like it.

According to VividSeats.com, it projects that more than half of the fans inside Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday will be rooting for the Buffalo Bills. That's a lot of red, white and blue as the stadium holds 65,326 people.

Using the "Fan Forecast" algorithm VividSeats projects that the split of fans at Sunday's game in Miami will be 52% to 48% in favor of the Bills.

Sounds like a Sabres game in Buffalo

I was with 25,000 of my Bills friends in Washington this year. I have to say, I was VERY disappointed with the away mafia. I literally had the Bills fans in my area think I was nuts for screaming on Defense as the huddle broke. I don't think they got it. And, the PA system was obnoxious so it hampered the fan experience a lot. 

It was clear, even the Bills fans were not trained properly outside of Hallmark.

• Like (+1) 1

I was in Nashville for the 2019 game, and have been to Miami 5 times in the last 20 years.  Despite the great turn out by Bills fans for all the games mentioned above, not once did I believe the crowds were anywhere close to 50-50.  30-40% Bills fans?  Sure. 

2 hours ago, boyst said:

i am going to talk to the wife tongiht and consider flying down without a ticket. Spirit airlines is cheap as dirt and i don't need much. fly in cheap on saturday. fly out early sunday.

i would find a cheap hotel and that'd work, back in the single days i wouldn't worry about a hotel, i used tinder.

Sounds like a nice trip...if you don't want to actually go to the game.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Running Man!

sweet

RoboCop.

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

I was with 25,000 of my Bills friends in Washington this year. I have to say, I was VERY disappointed with the away mafia. I literally had the Bills fans in my area think I was nuts for screaming on Defense as the huddle broke. I don't think they got it. And, the PA system was obnoxious so it hampered the fan experience a lot. 

It was clear, even the Bills fans were not trained properly outside of Hallmark.

haha, I know what you mean.  Only a few Bills fans in my entire section at the Browns game in Detroit last season were making noise in my section, it seemed (when we were on defense)

Edited by RiotAct

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

ha, I know what you mean.  Only a few Bills fans in my entire section at the Browns game in Detroit last season were making noise in my section, it seemed (when we were on defense)

Edited 2 hours ago by RiotAct

I was at Detroit snow Home Game too. My group of four stood out from all the Bills fans. We are screaming D and then dancing to SHOUT. Mafia near me, didn’t  seem to get it. We need to teach the other 29 stadiums 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, eball said:

My mistake.  58%-42% was what they reported but you were there and say it was 50-50 so there you go.  I don’t doubt there will be many Bills fans there on Sunday but I still won’t believe they will be the majority until I see it.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.