Around the NFL Week 17

aristocrat

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

A nice breakdown for those asking.

If KC holds on here we would only need one of the Steelers or Jags to lose OR a Houston/Indy tie to get in.

Agreed. Shut down the thread, all of this wailing and gnashing of teeth is a waste of time.

Start a new thread about those three games for week 18 and call it a night. (Which I think I will start)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Seventeen said:

If JAX or PIT lose and we lose, we would be the #7 seed and play again in Miami the following week.

Doesn’t Indy plays Houston?  That winner will have 10 wins with a better conference record if the Bills lose.

Just now, ngbills said:

10 win team will be missing the playoffs. Hope it’s not us. I see HOU beating IND, Jax beating TEN, PIT beating BAL subs. We need to win. 

No problems from me .. they are making up the numbers if they don’t get the 2nd seed 

Kansas City Chiefs Football GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

The Bengals fell short, but it's going to be interesting to see where Browning ends up next year. I think he's shown enough to get a starting opportunity next year somewhere. 

Not unless someone wants to pay the Bengals for his rights.

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Was he hurt or just benched to protect him for next week?  I think the latter.

Tua played until 8 minutes left in the game. He got hurt and they didn’t put him back out there with the game already decided. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.