Please don't start threads with clickbait

holla83

https://xxxxxxxxxx.com/buffalo-bills-arizona-cardinals-stefon-diggs/

This article discusses the possibility of  the Bills trading Diggs to the Cardinals for one of their 2 first round picks. I personally don't see a team giving up a first for a 30 year old WR but that's just me. I was curious to see the rest of the board's opinion. The armchair GMs on here know more about cap implications etc. than I do. 

Terrible idea for both teams. I don’t know what it’s like behind the scenes with Diggs, but we need to do our best to get him to play until retirement in a Bills uniform. I don’t care if there’s some decline, we’re better with Diggs than without. I don’t value draft picks that much. 

Short answer: No. Not going to happen. Not in 2024.

In fact, if they were doing that getting two 1sts would be too low in my opinion

With Diggs' contact, we would be looking at $4 million LOSS in cap space iand the loss of a 1000 yard receiving player and a player who is arguably a top 10 WR in the NFL even in a down year. To a couple of firsts seems too low for me, especially with our cap so low and our WR situation so bare to begin with.

Unless there is more than speculation, I highly doubt it.

5 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Crazy….but then again the word gullible isn’t even in the dictionary 

It's incredible! In the sense that it is not at all credible.

16 minutes ago, holla83 said:

https://gridironheroics.com/buffalo-bills-arizona-cardinals-stefon-diggs/

This article discusses the possibility of  the Bills trading Diggs to the Cardinals for one of their 2 first round picks. I personally don't see a team giving up a first for a 30 year old WR but that's just me. I was curious to see the rest of the board's opinion. The armchair GMs on here know more about cap implications etc. than I do. 

why did you put report in quotes? These are dumb articles that people write for attention

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This trade is highly unlikely. But It’s best for the Bills to trade Diggs this offseason. I’m not sure it can be done before this draft though for cap reasons. This would be a post draft trade in June before mandatory mini camp.

I wouldn't trade Diggs as he can still play at a high level. At 30 the Bills do need to look at WR's in the draft. If not the 2024 draft, then definitely 2025.

• Simon changed the title to Please don't start threads with clickbait
  • Simon locked this topic