Around the League Week 16

PetermansRedemption

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

The NY player stayed on Hurts after the tackle,  and then picked up the ball as Philly was trying to get set. It was very obviously not a fumble.  It was an easy call.  I have no horse in the race and was calling for it even before they threw the flag. 

Gotcha…I watched it a couple times, I can see it, he made no real attempt to get up. Just rooting against the eagles…so I see all the cheating they do! 

4 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I'm not buying the "flat" explanation. It wasn't the like  fourth game of the season.  The Bills were fighting for their playoff lives. That should never happen in that type of circumstance. No way no how!!!

You seem to have very little understanding of how these things work.

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

I will repeat my earlier post.  You wait for every game to be over.  Any team can beat any team.

This is what makes football fun!

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Anyone who says a team "should" win from this point forward should be immediately banned until the Super Bowl ends based on the number of times these teams have lost those games the last 3 weeks.

Agreed.

29 minutes ago, cle23 said:

The NY player stayed on Hurts after the tackle,  and then picked up the ball as Philly was trying to get set. It was very obviously not a fumble.  It was an easy call.  I have no horse in the race and was calling for it even before they threw the flag. 

On the other hand, I don't think anyone would have batted an eye if the time ran off the clock and the half ended.

A Philly field goal was not a just outcome.

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Helps when you have the refs in your pocket. Ask the Raiders about the Tuck Rule they trotted out just for him that nobody ever heard of.

Or Bills fans about the refs being caught on the hot mic saying "Just give it to them"

Stop that! The Tuck rule was known! And had been called against NE that year. So you sound like an uninformed raiders fan who still whines about it. Also KC gets just as many calls as NE did during the dynasty and some non calls (Olineman lining up wrong for a game) 

The second one was just wrong, but your first “fact” was just wrong and that rule was awful but called correctly. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.