The Morning After

Buffalo03

How are you all feeling on this Christmas eve after that win last night? Honestly, I feel relieved. If we had lost that game last night, it would have taken the wind out of my sails and it would have made the holiday less better. But knowing that we got the W and I can just sit back and relax and enjoy the 1pm games and then spend time with family later and be able to just enjoy the holiday makes it that much better. Merry Christmas Bills fans. Enjoy your holiday. Go Bills

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Bills gave me an early birthday present by beating the Bucs. It was close, but they got it done.

The Bills gave me an early Christmas present by beating the Chargers. It was close, but they got it done.

The Bills gave me an early heart disorder by having so many friggin' nailbiters.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Oh, I feel great.  Because I know how I would have felt if we didn't pull it out.  

Winning ugly is still winning.  It means nothing in the scheme of things - many championship teams have multiple games like that. The key is winning it - we've won the last couple of close ones, which bucks our usual trend, and hopefully starts a new one.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

A win is a win is a win, it doesn’t matter if it’s ugly or a thing of  beauty as long as ya win.

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Subject makes me think of Morning After Pill.

Hate Goodell's experiments - you make Bills hold a home game in London and send us to west coast on short week on pay-per-view game.

Thanks for being Goodell's toady AWS.  I will remember that when I am next doing an system evaluation to discount AWS.

Stayed up to 3:30 am watching game (Game was delayed for some NFL Network talking heads which I muted and avoided looking at it mostly since they have flashed game scores in past).

I slept before game for a 2.5 hours so unable to go to back to sleep so I am grumpy today.

I’m feeling good!   Get to relax and enjoy Christmas now.   Had the Bills lost and I sat here watching all the other teams playing and talking about their playoff spots… there would have been a miserable pit in my stomach.     As it stands.. the sun is shining, presents are under the tree, Bills are currently #6 seed!   

I don’t watch any of the NFL shows anymore.  So I don’t care what the idiots are saying about the Bills narrow win.  We won.  We’re on to the Patsies!    Keep winning!!!!  

Go Bills!!

• Agree 3

11 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Too many feel like Dick Jauron. "It's hard to win in this league". While they have won, they look far from a Championship caliber team. The offense hasn't been that great for most of the season. 

Only the 49ers look like a championship team right now. So, what do you have to say about all the other teams that will be in the playoffs? Do all the same apply to them as it does the Bills? They don't look championship caliber? The offense has looked better under Brady. Not so much last night but in the previous 4 games. Or do you choose not to believe that. And again, look at the Chiefs. They have the same problems

Edited by Buffalo03

6 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

They won and didn’t ruin their playoff chances. Not pretty but a job done for sure 

I’m thrilled! Played not so well against a fired up team. Lost 3-0 in turnover battle on short week with Josh forcing throws and missing reads. It counts just like last week. W !

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Only the 49ers look like a championship team right now. So, what do you have to say about all the other teams that will be in the playoffs? Do all the same apply to them as it does the Bills? They don't look championship caliber?

Baltimore looks like a championship caliber team in the AFC right now. 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Subject makes me think of Morning After Pill.

Hate Goodell's experiments - you make Bills hold a home game in London and send us to west coast on short week on pay-per-view game.

Thanks for being Goodell's toady AWS.  I will remember that when I am next doing an system evaluation to discount AWS.

Stayed up to 3:30 am watching game (Game was delayed for some NFL Network talking heads which I muted and avoided looking at it mostly since they have flashed game scores in past).

I slept before game for a 2.5 hours so unable to go to back to sleep so I am grumpy today.

They won. Don’t be grumpy 😊

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.