Just think what if Dorsey had been fired before season started or after Jags loss

Xwnyer

Maybe too late we made the move on from this clown but what if we had fired him after last season or early this season.  Maybe we would not be fighting for our lives to get in playoffs.  So much more motion being used, more In Game adjustments , less predictability.  As an avid viewer based on our presnap look I knew the play,  now I see many different calls from same formations.  Last week he got vanilla in second half but this week seemed to keep it mixing.  Plus Brown and Dawkins are doing great in these runs where they are pulling!

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Maybe too late we made the move on from this clown but what if we had fired him after last season or early this season.  Maybe we would not be fighting for our lives to get in playoffs.  So much more motion being used, more In Game adjustments , less predictability.  As an avid viewer based on our presnap look I knew the play,  now I see many different calls from same formations.  Last week he got vanilla in second half but this week seemed to keep it mixing.  Plus Brown and Dawkins are doing great in these runs where they are pulling!

If he was fired after Jacksonville the Bills likely win against NE, Denver maybe even Cincinnati who has a bad (though opportunistic) defense. 

The problem is McDermott never really had enough of a reason to fire him.  You can’t just fire a coach when they have a bad game and need to give them time to turn things around.  

It wasn’t until that midyear stretch where they consistently struggled to score over 24 points that he had cause.

I thought making the move after Denver was proactive by McDermott because you knew his critics would call Dorsey a scapegoat.  But anyone who watched the Bills this season or last, knows there were some major issues in the Dorsey offense.  

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I’m convinced we’d be 11-3 right now. 

And it’s not just that he was bad, Brady is making it look easy.

Ken will be lucky to get a job as the Batavia JV interim OC. 

I said many times on this forum since middle of last year he was at best a junior high OC

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

I’m convinced we’d be 11-3 right now. 

And it’s not just that he was bad, Brady is making it look easy.

Ken will be lucky to get a job as the Batavia JV interim OC. 

loss to jets

loss to jags 

loss to either bengals or eagles, maybe both 

maybe 10-4

Edited by Bills!Win!

10 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Hate to be that guy. But I wanted him gone after last year. Was evident he didn’t have the ability to call a good flow to the game and adjust. Pretty much from the GB game on. 

50 passes and 11 runs in a January weather game in Buffalo. It was insanity that he wasn't fired the next day.

Brady learned from Dorsey's mistakes.  

Injuries would affected team either way.

Josh Allen would have objected and it may have affected him.

There should have been a way to demote Dorsey and give play calling to Brady.

If Dorsey did not want demotion he could resign and not get paid or try to take NFL to court which might hurt his chances of being hired.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

All these set backs will make us a more dangerous team

Setbacks sharpen the knife but knives are dangerous with this crowd.

Bills-Mob.png

I think it’s more to it then just Ken Dorsey. That article about Sean McDermott and the Bills organization by Tyler Dunne was the greatest thing for the Buffalo Bills fans believe it or not. It was badly needed because the Bills organization is good and embarrassed. The Bills don’t like there dirty laundry getting out. It backed Terry Pegula in a corner to finally do something about his underachieving football team. I believe Terry Pegula through the Bills channels let the team know major changes are coming if the Bills didn’t get their act together. Bills fans should thank Tyler Dunne because the Bills look way more focused then they were after the tell all article. Now if Tyler Dunne can write a article about Don Granato and the Buffalo Sabres organization dirty laundry maybe the Sabres can turn their season around too in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

loss to jets

loss to jags 

loss to either bengals or eagles, maybe both 

maybe 10-4

We lost in OT to Jets…how do you figure we still lose to Jets if we had a better offense?  

Mathematically, we would be 13-1 right now if we swapped out what Joe Brady’s offense is scoring into the games we lost…with the only loss being Philly.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.