NFL Week #15 - Cowboys at Bills pregame Thread

BuffaloBill

20 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Who’s the refs today?

The league assigned Dallas homers.

I would prefer them to just be honest and give Dallas 14 points outright then arrange a fair game. At least the Bills would have a chance. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

They better call a fair game. Season is on the line. 

I think the Bills will get some great calls today.  The NFL wants Buffalo in the playoffs. After all, it’s an entertainment show every week. and they want the best talent in the end. How’s that for favorable thinking?

19 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I think the Bills will get some great calls today.  The NFL wants Buffalo in the playoffs. After all, it’s an entertainment show every week. and they want the best talent in the end. How’s that for favorable thinking?

That's wishful thinking. You can pretty much count on the refs having their dirty hands in it as they have all season.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

• Simon unpinned this topic
4 hours ago, zow2 said:

It’s happening folks. We saw it last week at KC, the Chiefs did not get home cooking. We saw it today vs Dallas,  some calls our way and a few non calls that we normally see (holding, etc on run plays).

The NFL wants us in.  For once the Bills are going to be getting the calls or non-calls to assist down the stretch.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.