Are you ready to marry Brady? (Joe)

Mikie2times

As of this moment, yes I am. 

I mean, not even as OC, I think my wife will understand that we are now part of a polyamorous group that involves someone neither of us personally knows.

Bluntly, re: the Cowboy game, running full speed at the Cowboys knowing that we can exploit a weakness and daring them to stop us is something we have seen opposing OC's do to the Bills too many times. 

It was running the ball with a lead, at home, in miserable weather which is situational football 101 where everyone knew it was coming and Brady still made it work.

I hope we let it play out and hire the best option available. If its Brady vs a similar entity then Brady has the advantage of being in the building. If you have the chance to upgrade the you have to consider that as well, maybe it means Brady stays to be groomer further for the job in a few years, maybe it means he leaves. 

• 2 weeks later...

Right now no.  I think a lot depends on how far we go in the playoffs.  I think he’s been far more efficient than Dorsey and got rid of some of his stupidity.  But for as much energy as he brought to the position during the change it seems to be fading

As for this patriots game it’s not just Brady though.  Players are not executing.  But also haven’t been in love with some of his play designs depending on down and distances 

Edited by Chugga

54 minutes ago, Chugga said:

Right now no.  I think a lot depends on how far we go in the playoffs.  I think he’s been far more efficient than Dorsey and got rid of some of his stupidity.  But for as much energy as he brought to the position during the change it seems to be fading

As for this patriots game it’s not just Brady though.  Players are not executing.  But also haven’t been in love with some of his play designs depending on down and distances 

We aren’t in yet.  Bills can still lose this game and I don’t see the Dolphins game being a sure win by any means 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.