SNF EAGLES AT COWGIRLS

AlfaBill

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

McCarthy sends out the FG unit for a 60 yard try, by their rookie kicker. He nailed it, right down the pipe. McD punted instead of trying a 58 yarder, with the breeze, to end the first half. Nantz said Butker was making them from 68 yards in that direction, during warm-ups. I'm starting to think either something is wrong with SeaBass or they have lost faith in him.

There are many other Bills threads available.

Please keep that out of here.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• Simon pinned this topic
19 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I was hoping for some drama in this one 

the eagles are a 2nd half team....however they are getting whipped up front on both sides so being down 24-6 at the half is probably going to be too much if Dallas scores here again.

Hurts looks pretty pedestrian again imo.  I cant believe buffalo lost there.

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

lol the SNF halftime show narrative is gonna be “the refs stole this one from the Chhieeeeffsssssss”

they led off their highlights of the game showing allen's interception and then showed mahomes throwing a td.

19 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Philly was so so for weeks but finding ways to win 

This could be 2 curb stompings in a row 

They’re horrible and I mean f’ing horrible on defense. The NFC is over. The 49ers are going to the Super Bowl. There’s no drama at this point. They’re winning it all too, but for purposes of this thread, there’s no drama tonight either. The eagles can’t stop a cold and Dallas can move the ball. 

2 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

They’re horrible and I mean f’ing horrible on defense. The NFC is over. The 49ers are going to the Super Bowl. There’s no drama at this point. They’re winning it all too, but for purposes of this thread, there’s no drama tonight either. The eagles can’t stop a cold and Dallas can move the ball. 

The Niners would have won it all last year too if they weren't down 5 quarterbacks in the NFC championship.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.