SNF EAGLES AT COWGIRLS

AlfaBill

4 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

I am concerned with the Dallas matchup next week.  They are really deep on the D side of the ball.  Their O is clicking really well too.  They are dominating Philly tonight and Gilmore is playing lights out. 

It will be a really tough game.

This is a big game for the cowboys.   They could easily come up to buffalo overlooking us.   The cowboys did in fact lose to Arizona.  🤷🏻‍♂️

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

I am concerned with the Dallas matchup next week.  They are really deep on the D side of the ball.  Their O is clicking really well too.  They are dominating Philly tonight and Gilmore is playing lights out. 

Yup.  No one said it wouldn't be.  But they did it to themselves (needing to win out because they blew very winnable games) so they'll need to prove they belong in the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

Dallas is absolutely not the same team on the road. Things will be much different next week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.