One of my most amusing moments ever as a Bills fan... The Trateral

Simon

Anybody else experience it like this? 

> The slot is clearly lined up offside in front of 20 million people so you know its coming back anyways

> Kelce makes one of the most stunningly brilliant plays you'll ever see, but you're laughing because you know it doesn't even count

> You realize "OK, maybe that wouldn't have been the worst TD" with 1:15ish left on the clock and JA having the ball last instead of the D being out there

> Then the "Damn, should I actually wish they would have scored right there?" moment

> Then the realization that only a fvcking Bills fan could have that kind of internal debate during that moment in a game.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Agree 9
  • Haha (+1) 18
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Simon said:

> The slot is clearly lined up offside in front of 20 million people so you know its coming back anyways

> Kelce makes one of the most stunningly brilliant plays you'll ever see, but you're laughing because you know it doesn't even count

> Then you realize "OK, maybe that wouldn't have been the worst TD" with that much time on the clock and JA having the ball last

> Then the realization that only a fvcking Bills fan could have that kind of internal debate during that moment in a game.

Pretty much just this part, was like probably for the best enough time for us to do something, then with the penalty oh this is just going to work out better for the Chiefs somehow isn't it. Then the thought that man it really sucks to think that way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Same. I literally had the same thought process. I looked at the clock and was like, hey, maybe they scored too soon and Josh can drive for the win.

The Chiefs getting another shot at it and taking more time off the clock had me worried.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Just now, Warcodered said:

Pretty much just this part, was like probably for the best enough time for us to do something, then with the penalty oh this is just going to work out better for the Chiefs somehow isn't it. Then the thought that man it really sucks to think that way.

I mean, this hits the nail on the head for me. I missed the guy lined up offside, so I was just feeling the same feels that I have every week this year. And yes, I did say to myself that I was somehow glad to have all that time left on the clock, and then with the penalty, I was pissed that the Chiefs would just end up doing the same but using more time. Man, I am a loser.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Simon said:

> Then you realize "OK, maybe that wouldn't have been the worst TD" with that much time on the clock and JA having the ball last

> Then the "Damn, should I wish they would have scored right there?" moment

my take was Frank whychek died today and I knew something weird was going to happen.  Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.  We got one back on forward lateral, McDermott exercised some demons, and we won at our little shop of horrors with our backs against the wall.  

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Mahomes at the podium whining about the offside saying they should’ve been given a warning instead. Shut up you little whiner.  

He needs to slow his roll.  We were on the wrong end of it twice this year.  And, if the other side of the ball lines up that way, we all know there’s not going to be a warning. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Mahomes at the podium whining about the offside saying they should’ve been given a warning instead. Shut up you little whiner.  

he could get fined for...

1. Smack talking ref screaming at ref at end of game

2. Running to locker room and not congratulating the opposing team

3. Smack Talking Refs post-game.

could turn out being an expensive day...

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah we should have as well for the 12 men against Denver. Bro was legit crying on the sideline he's had it wayy to easy. When they go south like all teams do eventually he is going to implode.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Simon said:

Actually said all that to my father in law as it happened. He asked what's wrong w/ me (Giants fan 🙄)

I experienced it like this.

I’m pounding Vodka because it’s a close game and I’m sure McD will choke it away.

I’m seeing double vision so I don’t notice Toney Offside. 
I see the Kelce lateral to Toney for the TD I kicked my dog and pound another shot. (Relax I’m kidding….I didn’t do another shot I’ve had enough to drink) 
I passed out, and then I woke up to a bunch of texts from Niner fans in my area saying congratulations you won. 
then I puked and celebrated 😂

Edited by 0017
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Simon said:

This is absolutely perfect.

jamie-fraser-outlander.gif

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.