Bills @ Chiefs Game Thread - 2nd half

Simon

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

It required an epic choke by the other team on par with the many chokes we’ve produced this year.

I’ll take it!

Hell yes. It’s about time someone else had to endure that. 

It was driving me crazy that even after the free first down before the 2 minute warning, we wouldn't just ONCE run the ball to kill some clock. 

Cook was having great success, but they only gave him 2 more carries from the 3rd to 4th quarter? It's weird.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

That is a win the Bills needed.  Standings and Psychologically.   

fan base too. Clearly many had given up. GDT's are as usual up and down. Today seemed much more down than up. 

Take the W and get thee hell out of there. Whew

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Knox comes back and the offense is out of sync. Not his fault but the Bills don’t know how to use everyone.

We (family) were talking about it during the game.  Seemed that they tried to work Knox into the game plan and the offense was having trouble being consistent

1 minute ago, Thrivefourfive said:

McDermott would. High school wrestlers are like that. NFL champion Head Coaches know better. 

Can we not right now, I don't disagree on how he's been this season, but today him and the defense got the job done at the end maybe give him a break.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Negated because "lined up in the neutral zone" which most fans never see, don't know about, and don't care about.  League might want to look into simplifying the game a bit.  It's SO OVER OFFICIATED, IT'S BRUTAL.

Glad they threw the flag though!

LOL

I agree about the over-officating, but in this case, it was the right call.  Toney was lined up almost parallel to Von Miller before that play.

Just now, stevewin said:

Was just thinking that - such a great play - and Kelce sold it so perfectly.  You don't need to wait until deperation time - great play any time of a game 

Laterals always seems to work. It’s a huge risk play, but ya, it can do some damage. 

3 minutes ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

More like lucked out a win thanks to that guy who was stepping on the neutral zone.

Nobody remember the losers. 

Just like everyone forgets all those Bills wins erased by miracle plays, let’s do the same for the Chiefs.