12/10/23 Week #14 GAMEDAY Bills at Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

He’s one used to be one of our best players on our team. That’s why he’s being paid so much. 

He definitely should be active and playing today which will give us the best chance to win. 

Von will be least impactful player on the field today.  Do you pay attention to Von?  Are you listening to Von or do you watch with your own eyes?

10 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

He is making $15 mill a game. You think he’s not one of the best players? 

No, not right now.  Miller’s salary has nothing to do with his performance.  He should not be active. He literally hasn’t made a single play all season.

• Agree 1

It’s much deeper than that. In this league, when you make a certain amount per game, you play. Once he is off his snap count, he should be out there every snap.  His playing time is not performance based and will never be. 

Wouldn’t be out there every snap even if he was 100% that’s not the way this defense rolls

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

I know.  God forbid anyone question the Bills' coaching staff.  Can you name a single play Von Miller has made all season? 

Question what you'd like. 

He needs to get back into game shape AND THE ONLY WAY FOR HIM TO DO SO IS TO PLAY.

You can ask that question regarding many players on the team.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, mannc said:

I know.  God forbid anyone question the Bills' coaching staff.  Can you name a single play Von Miller has made all season? 

he blew contain at the end of one of our losses, at the end of the game.  I can tell you plays Von has impacted in a bad way.  Von highlights?  There is none.  He must cower when they do film

2 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

He needs to get back into game shape AND THE ONLY WAY FOR HIM TO DO SO IS TO PLAY.

Lots of stupid fans. Coming back from an ACL at 34 to perform at a world class level is no joke. 

5 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

actually, no you can’t.  I bet you I could find several excellent plays that any other defensive player with at least the snap count of Von have made  this season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.