Tyler Dunne story on McDermott - 3 parts, 25 interviews, one damning conclusion

Roundybout

36 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

It's definiltely something new that makes his situation more untenable by the week now.  

It's just a matter of time at this point.  

Our performance on the field is hardly irrelevant also.  

This is tricky. You can’t let the team go out there and possibly win a few games because that would be viewed as rallying behind this coach. As owner, you can’t let that happen. McD really needs to be gone tomorrow.

I'm having a very hard time comprehending the 9/11 thing.

There are SO MANY positive examples if he was trying to illustrate that point.

I am all about the idea that sometimes smart people say stupid things, and none of us should be judged by our worst moment.  But for the sake of pete...9/11?  

1 minute ago, Governor said:

This is tricky. You can’t let the team go out there and possibly win a few games because that would be viewed as rallying behind this coach. As owner, you can’t let that happen. McD really needs to be gone tomorrow.

Very interesting take that I never thought of. You're probably right: if Pegula wants him gone, it has to be before the KC game.

2 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

About the 911 thing and McD before the article

not very likely i think. mcd is obviously good at covering his own ass, and he brought in beane, who also shown hes loyal. the players are also probably afraid to speak up, and the fired coaches probably have no means of reaching him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.