12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

40 minutes ago, K-9 said:

That really doesn’t matter as you can only play the teams you’re scheduled to play and perhaps they will indeed look like crap when they face a decent team down the road, but there is no denying their offensive display the past two seasons.

Not saying you’re making one, but these arguments being made by some that they would suck on offense without Hill that are absurd. First because it’s impossible to prove unless the Dolphins lose him for any length of time and secondly because they ignore the other highly skilled players as well as McDaniel’s ability to scheme them so successfully. Those arguments lack substance as a result.

I think my point was more along the lines of the fact they put up points against sub par defenses and struggle to put up winning points against better teams.   I didn’t say they were bad I just said they aren’t that good but look good due to the teams and record.  

I don’t think they care right now but might when they play Dallas, Baltimore, maybe Bills and then in the playoffs play a playoff caliber D.  

My guess is they flush the AFCE division championship playoff spot down the toilet when they play in the first round.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

Sadly because of some bad losses the Bills will not make the playoffs,  Pegula needs to insist that McDEMOTT hires a new DC with a total different scheme. I think will need a new #2 WR,  two different starting safeties because Hyde and Poyer are both done , maybe they keep Poyer one more season and another large DT. I think if we have a different DC from outside and McDermott told to focus on his HC duties we can return to being contenders next season . 

They don’t need a new scheme . Just someone calling the plays that has a feel for when to be aggressive in close games. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.