Can we have a conversation about Diggs?

HappyDays

15 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

He is 30 in a week. Most WRs are done at 30 nowadays. This ain’t Jerry Rice era NFL. 

That doesn’t make sense in the slightest. The game is less physical now so players can play much longer. Jerry Rice was an absolute freak.

and I’ve been on the trade Diggs train for a while. I think he’s been overall really good but it’s just not worth all the drama (fair or not but it doesn’t stop) and the money. His trade value is very high and I think we could get a first. 

I’d rather take my chances on 2 young, hungry, cheap guys in an absolutely loaded class than run this back. Even though Diggs is still one of the best in the league. NE was great at getting rid of drama and players before they fell off. 

38 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

So not evidence at all, but conjecture and subjective reading of his play?  Got it. 

You. Definitely you. 

When has Diggs publicly complained about the state of the team? He addressed the media last week and dismissed his brother's claims.  I don't know what else you want him to do besides disown him or something. 

Well why are you on here griping about it if you know he's going to be gone next season? You should be celebrating. 

Let’s revisit this chat after the dude is traded. Don’t be surprised if he goes on season ending IR soon to cover up his quitting 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Does anyone know why Diggs came out so much on 3rd down ?

He played 87 out of 95 snaps. He needed some breathers. A couple of them were on 3rd down, and they happen to be when Nantz noticed and pointed out he wasnt on the field. It actually only happened like twice.

Broadcast Bias.

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/27/2023 at 8:54 AM, Bruffalo said:

What a clown take. 

Is it still a clown take?

On 11/27/2023 at 8:55 AM, boyst said:

i'm not going to simply respond with an emogie.

this take is incorrect and it shows how little you pay attention to Diggs.

You were saying? I thought i didnt know what im talking about?

On 11/27/2023 at 8:55 AM, nucci said:

you're new here....you probably shouldn't overstay your welcome

I was right all along. You ignorant fool

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, AZSanta said:

It was still a clown take.  Nothing you said has been verified. 

But by all means, strut on. 

Just now, Bruffalo said:

It was still a clown take.  Nothing you said has been verified. 

But by all means, strut on. 

Lol they traded him and you still cant see it. you fool

Just now, AZSanta said:

Lol they traded him and you still cant see it. you fool

Personal insults and reviving dead threads... 

Must be a really fulfilling day you're having.  

4 minutes ago, AZSanta said:

quoting someone from late nov. vs. the end of the season when the viewpoint had changed is a strong take.

good job jolly man.

3 minutes ago, AZSanta said:

I love "told ya so!" posts, even if I'm the one in the wrong. 

Thankfully, I didn't have any brash take in this thread. Only thing I said was that I didn't believe age was the issue 😅

1 minute ago, boyst said:

quoting someone from late nov. vs. the end of the season when the viewpoint had changed is a strong take.

good job jolly man.

I was right you were wrong carry on

3 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Personal insults and reviving dead threads... 

Must be a really fulfilling day you're having.  

Actually it is. I was called a clown and didnt know what im talking about. It is quite satisfying. How is that crow tasting 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, AZSanta said:

I was right you were wrong carry on

Actually it is. I was called a clown and didnt know what im talking about. It is quite satisfying. How is that crow tasting 

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

what you want is above.

what you get is below.

who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha (+1) 3

I have to admit that you did predict Diggs being traded, & his production & performance was below average for him for the rest of the season.  

You did miss your IR prediction, but overall it does look like a much better take today than it did then. 

The unanswered question is whether Diggs declining production was due to a bad attitude, a change in the OC or nagging injuries.  It could’ve been all three. The way he was traded in the offseason leads me to believe his attitude was at least a part of his subpar performance. 

Some big ol’ hot takes in this thread. I remember getting roasted after I said we had a problem with Diggs after he was flapping his arms like a Teradactyl in front of Allen during the Bengals playoff game.

I thought he’d be a sure fire release next off-season. It was obviously so bad with him they couldn’t wait any longer.

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Talk yo ***** son!

He deserves to talk ***** to those guys for sure. They weren’t exactly nice to him.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

Talk yo ***** son!

Just now, Beast said:

He deserves to talk ***** to this guys for sure. They weren’t exactly nice to him.

Ever since the preseason game at Carolina I've watched him on the sidelines. I think something changed midseason with him where he was just done and he quit on the team. There was a switch some time in week 10-11 that just showed he was "off."

A million monkeys on a type writer and 1 can guess something right and back it up with some thinking. In this case the monkey was some bearded suntanned chub who found his Internet browser one day.

I'm not impressed. 

Talk yo ***** son!

Just now, Beast said:

He deserves to talk ***** to this guys for sure. They weren’t exactly nice to him.

Yeah, I mean, if they hurled personal insults at someone - they've definitely got it coming even more.

I've been taking my medicine and liking it today and I never got personal with anyone.

14 hours ago, boyst said:

Ever since the preseason game at Carolina I've watched him on the sidelines. I think something changed midseason with him where he was just done and he quit on the team. There was a switch some time in week 10-11 that just showed he was "off."

A million monkeys on a type writer and 1 can guess something right and back it up with some thinking. In this case the monkey was some bearded suntanned chub who found his Internet browser one day.

I'm not impressed. 

I'm not here to impress you. You talked your **** and got put in your place. Thanks for coming now buh bye

23 minutes ago, AZSanta said:

I'm not here to impress you. You talked your **** and got put in your place. Thanks for coming now buh bye

How TF did I get put in my place grandpa?

It's the Internet lol

Put in my place implies a few things that just ain't happening:

1) me caring

2) your opinion meaning more than a few buttons in a keyboard

3) the weather on Tuesday in rural Thailand

D) actually being more than words because sticks and stones

V) you thinking the last word matters or will get anywhere with me

VI) Rocky Balboa was actually rocky vi.

7) 6 is afraid of it

9) who can type the most words.