What more can Allen do?

ToGoGo

Just now, Punch said:

Y'all need to get a grip. The question in the OP is "what more can Allen do?", and I pointed out arguably the one mistake he made that affected the outcome. I didn't say he played poorly. He was phenomenal.

I understand everybody's emotional but go yell at your dad for not hugging you enough.

Maybe he could buy Cook better gloves to catch easy TDs

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

This is how bad things have gotten

If the QB doesn't go for 400+yards 4tds and zero turnovers we can't win

This isnt new. He's done that and still lost. 13 seconds wasnt an outlier like many of us hoped, its the new reality.

10 minutes ago, Punch said:

Y'all need to get a grip. The question in the OP is "what more can Allen do?", and I pointed out arguably the one mistake he made that affected the outcome. I didn't say he played poorly. He was phenomenal.

I understand everybody's emotional but go yell at your dad for not hugging you enough.

Ok. You’re a cool guy. Thanks for setting me straight. 

He scored a td vs the patriots but left the defense time.  He scored a td vs the cl broncos to take the lead but left the defense time.  He let a td drive today and a fg in OT but left the defense time.  

but I will answer the question two ways.   One the interceptions are too much he has to decrease interceptions.  Two he might need to get firm with the supporting cast.   You can’t have the miscommunications, the penalties and he should get on the guys about that the way other franchise qbs do.  

26 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Anybody blaming Josh for this game is insane.  You drank too much.  Seek help.

I don’t think anyone is blaming Allen for the loss. The fair question in the OP is what more can he do. The obvious answer being to avoid the game-changing INT in the fourth quarter.

Reality is that Allen’s monumental effort and big numbers were still smattered with turnovers/misreads/miscommunication in the clutch. 

Edited by Airseven
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.