AFC East Miami Dolphins (7-3) @ New York Jets(4-6) Friday 3pm FOX

HOUSE

I know Zach Wilson is not good. But at least he was an NFL caliber prospect with a pedigree. He can give you the 1 out of 1000 chance to make a play. With Boyle you have zero chance, nothing. You might as well play the water boy at QB. Guy has never had success at any level and is an embarrassment as an NFL QB. 

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

I know Zach Wilson is not good. But at least he was an NFL caliber prospect with a pedigree. He can give you the 1 out of 1000 chance to make a play. With Boyle you have zero chance, nothing. You might as well play the water boy at QB. Guy has never had success at any level and is an embarrassment as an NFL QB. 

Right. Kind of astounding that this Tim Boyle guy is in the NFL. We just heard the announcers say he admits he was terrible in college. In the NFL?

50.9 QB rating over the course of 18 regular season games, including 3 starts. It is hard for any QB to be that bad. Example: Thad Lewis, journeyman signed off the street a couple times, including by the Bills. Career QB rating? 81.4. I guess he's just good at being Rodgers' wingman.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.