AFC East Miami Dolphins (7-3) @ New York Jets(4-6) Friday 3pm FOX

HOUSE

Just now, Westside said:

He really sucks though. To be fair he doesn’t have a real QB to work with.

Wouldn't have mattered much. That OL is a joke. They have no running game with on obviously slowed Hall and a washed Dalvin Cook. And Hackett's play calls are more predictable than Dorsey's were. 

All the Rodgers injury did was give Saleh and Douglas a free pass for this year because I don't think their record would be much different with him.

• Agree 3

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Wouldn't have mattered much. That OL is a joke. They have no running game with on obviously slowed Hall and a washed Dalvin Cook. And Hackett's play calls are more predictable than Dorsey's were. 

All the Rodgers injury did was give Saleh and Douglas a free pass for this year because I don't think their record would be much different with him.

agree, i also believe rogers is washed up

• Agree 3

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Yeah, I think Rodgers is toast and the talent on the Jets offense was extremely overrated. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Agreed. that’s how you play the jets. Kick a few FGs and don’t let their defense make any plays. The Dolphins can win this 9-3, And it will feel like 35-0.

A fg vs the Jets is effectively a TD because the Jets offense is incapable of generating more than 13-16 points. Always kick fgs vs them on 4th down!

• Agree 1

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Sitting at my work desk, I have to wonder the logic of putting a game on Black Friday at 3 pm

Lots of people worked yesterday, yet they had games. Don't take in personal.  Most people have or took today off. 

Just now, Unforgiven said:

agree, i also believe rogers is washed up

I mean, obviously he's better than what we are seeing now, but I never thought for the minute the "return from an Achilles within a year" had a chance. I don't doubt he will try to make a comeback because his ego won't allow it and his contract means the Jets don't dare move on. The only question is can he actually throw with power. I still am unsure if he would be ready at the season opener.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.