Rodgers feels guilt over Wilson situation

BillsFan619

14 hours ago, Toledo Bill said:

Rodgers and Saleh deserve each other,

both attention whores.

100% this is exactly about attention.  Wilson is in his 3rd season when a QB is supposed to break out.  Rodgers damn well knows sitting on the bench wouldn’t make a damn difference 

I'm really starting to think the Jets wouldn't be much better right now even if Rogers never got hurt and there are still lingering question about him being finished last year in Green Bay as an elite NFL starting QB.

Yes the jets defense was pretty elite up until the last few weeks when they finally seemed to have caved under the pressure of carrying the team, but that offensive line and skill position group is pretty terrible.  Won't be surprised if they don't win another game the rest of the way especially if the defense stops giving max effort knowing they are completely helpless.

The rodgers nepotism seemed to really cost the jets after watching this game.  Hackett is in over his head and Tim Boyle weaseled his way onto the roster?  Lazard was a healthy scratch? What is going on over there lol 

seems like Aaron is apologizing for the wrong things 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The rodgers nepotism seemed to really cost the jets after watching this game.  Hackett is in over his head and Tim Boyle weaseled his way onto the roster?  Lazard was a healthy scratch? What is going on over there lol 

Don't forget about Randall Cobb.

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/24/2023 at 10:43 AM, Don Otreply said:

It appears that he thinks people care what he has to say…, 

They do. You felt the need to write this, as one of millions of examples. I felt the need to write also.

I really don't like the guy. I hope he doesn't win another title. I'd love that.

But this seems reasonable to me. I think he liked Wilson and really thought he'd do better given time to study and develop without the pressure. I'm not sure he's wrong.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

All those things Rodger’s wanted probably would look a whole lot better with him in there. That being said we all know Hackett stinks, Cobb has been washed, Boyle has no business being on an NFL roster and Lazard was a massive overpay. They dedicated their coaching on offense and several roster spots and some decent cap dollars to a player who got hurt in week 1. 

Rodgers had some gripes about how the Packers built their roster but they also might have saved him from himself.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.