Week 12: Buffalo Bills vs Philadelphia Eagles

BuffaloBillyG

18 minutes ago, finn said:

The bettors know what this board tends to forget in its depression over the team's recent performance: The Bills are a top-five team perfectly capable of beating any other team at any time, and not via flukes or "any given Sunday."

Big game. Win here and the narrative shifts, not just for the fans and the media, but, more importantly, for the team.

But let's win first. 

Well it’s also because this board overanalyzes every tiny, minute detail about this team and only look at the records of the teams the Bills are facing. Yes the Eagles are 9-1, but several of their wins are just as ugly as Buffalo….and their one loss was to the Jets

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 11/22/2023 at 11:31 AM, Blank Stare said:

Can’t stand Siriani. Dude is a complete and total delta bravo. Arrogant toolbag. Punchable face. I love to watch them lose. I rooted for them last week against the Chiefs for obvious reasons but was immediately off them when the clock hit zero. 

I work with people who's kids play football with Siriani's son.  During one game his kid took a hit and Siriani started screaming at the other team's coaches and families.  It was apparently an ugly scene.  

23 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I work with people who's kids play football with Siriani's son.  During one game his kid took a hit and Siriani started screaming at the other team's coaches and families.  It was apparently an ugly scene.  

Guy is a real piece of work (or a piece of something anyway). 

17 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

Guy is due for a big game pick 6.

He's forced a bunch of fumbles this year but has had some issues in coverage as teams seem to be attacking him in short areas.

He's definitely got a knack for jumping routes at key moments in big games, though.

Seems like it's only a matter of time before we see another one.

• Agree 2

I have no idea what to think of this game.  No idea what offense is going to show up.  Will we go on a streak and get good Josh with good skill players for two weeks in a row?  Will we go back to the dumpster offense that can't do anything all game but manage to score a couple in the 4th?  No idea.  If we are going to win we need the good execution version of the offense though.

As for the Eagles, they are 9-1.  I really don't know how.  I have only watched a few of their games but each one I watch they are just mediocre.  It's like other than tush push they do nothing spectacular.  They just manage to pull out a win every time.  Hurts isn't impressive most of the game.  He throws passes all game to the LoS.  They have a good runner in Swift but even he gets stuffed.  I guess it's just that they seem to hit the explosive play the few times a game that they need it.  We need to not let them do that.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.