Do you want Sean McDermott to be the head coach of the 2024 Buffalo Bills?

Logic

Simple Question: Do you want Sean McDermott to be the head coach of the 2024 Buffalo Bills?  

549 members have voted

1. 1. On opening day 2024, do you want Sean McDermott to be the head coach of the Buffalo Bills?

• Yes
    • No

On 11/14/2023 at 12:12 PM, NeverOutNick said:

Thank you! Just let Al Holcomb run the show the rest of this season and throw the kitchen sink at Jim Harbaugh in the off-season. Dude won with Kaepernick and is killing it with another talented yet erratic QB in JJ McCarthy at Michigan. He builds through the trenches and is a proven winner that won’t butcher in game management.

Harbaugh? ABSOLUTELY NOT! 

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He also runs an offense that would totally clip all the  progress Allen has made as a passer. 

But if he wins with Allen and we go to and win a Super Bowl then it will be all worth it. It will be interesting to see what Terry does if the season ends in disappointment. For all we know he could give McDermott the 2024 season to fix things. So, who knows if we are getting a new HC anytime soon.

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

But if he wins with Allen and we go to and win a Super Bowl then it will be all worth it. It will be interesting to see what Terry does if the season ends in disappointment. For all we know he could give McDermott the 2024 season to fix things. So, who knows if we are getting a new HC anytime soon.

I think Harbaugh is a great coach. But can see this blowing up big time. Diggs would hate him. Allen would hate the offense he runs. 

besides, I think he goes to Chicago.

• Like (+1) 1

McDermott in his presser said he wants to see Josh get back to having fun like he did earlier in his career and at Wyoming.  He wants to see that "look" in his eyes.

Hey Sean, how about you loosen up a little and have some fun?!?  Maybe YOU could create a better environment in the room and not be such a tight ass all the time. 

That may have been the most honest thing he's ever said at a press conference. 

Maybe McD could show some humor once in a while or attempt to crack a joke.  I know it would be hard.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Not only did Harbaugh have a good run with the 49ers but he obviously knows the college game. Could be helpful to Beane at draft time.

Having been successful in SF, why were the 49ers so glad ro get rid of him? And more recently, he's shown the be Belicheat II. 

Character does matter and he is devoid of any semblance of having positive one.

33 minutes ago, zow2 said:

McDermott in his presser said he wants to see Josh get back to having fun like he did earlier in his career and at Wyoming.  He wants to see that "look" in his eyes.

Hey Sean, how about you loosen up a little and have some fun?!?  Maybe YOU could create a better environment in the room and not be such a tight ass all the time. 

That may have been the most honest thing he's ever said at a press conference. 

Maybe McD could show some humor once in a while or attempt to crack a joke.  I know it would be hard.

Yes, because we all know the biggest factor for coaching success is entertaining PC's!

Does it count if I didn't want him in the first place?

4 hours ago, kkim0904 said:

I am very few who said "yes".  He bailed out 18 year playoff draught.  Give him at least one more year.  Our current problem is josh and offense.

He intentionally started Nathan Peterman that season. He didn't bail out crap. 

Edited by That's No Moon

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.