So, Diggs saw this coming, no?

TheBrownBear

7 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I agree but when there's smoke there's usually fire and I'm a huge fan of 14 but leaving the building is a fact and that's unacceptable. You don't think that bothered players and coaches? 

listen to the last guy regarding the tweet, now that I think about it , he's spot on. His bro doesn't send those Direct tweets without Stef signing off imo

I honestly don't get why this is so hard for people to understand. If Stef was "bothered" by it, those tweets would be gone. When Maddy Glab had that off mic comment about Stefon circling on social media, Stef had no problem taking to social media to defend himself. Maybe others weren't paying attention, but I saw the "likes" of shade being thrown at Josh on his Twitter. He went back and unliked them, but it was a thing that happened. Josh flat out admitted that he and Stef had a quarrel in the off season, but that they were over it. Obviously, we are back to square one. What it boils down to is if Stefons brother can comfortably tweet unflattering stuff about JA, there is a reason he is so "comfortable" in doing so. 

There is a saying, when people show you who they are, believe them. 

I used to defend Diggs all the time, but can't anymore. He's still a great player, and sometimes even person, but he is extremely volatile and hot headed. Can turn on you in a dime. It is what it is with him. Obviously, he is still our best weapon, by a longshot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, Success said:

The Diggs situation is more smoke without substance than just about anything I've seen in sports.

One of the best teammates and leaders the Buffalo Bills have ever had.  Everyone talks about him nationally - but most of it is just speculation.  Guys w/ shows & podcasts filling up the time..

Let’s see what happens after 2-3 more losses. 

Im not against Diggs but I definitely wouldn’t be shocked if we see and hear “un-captain” like behavior.

But I do believe McDermotts days should be numbered. Think about it, he has no DC and now his OC is Joe Brady. McD has had his chance and it’s time for a fresh start. How players react in the next couple months May also help that, Cause at this point I think Diggs is more important to the team over McDermott. Cause McD is failing, especially if this team finishing sub .500 at 8-9. 9-8 ain’t much better, that where this team is headed.

Edited by CEN-CAL17

17 minutes ago, Chugga said:

It is wild to me reading some of these comments.  “This isn’t an issue”.  Your #1 top WR has a brother who plays in the league full blown ******** on his team then doubles down a day later and ***** on his quarterback and people are like “he has passion, nothing to see here - that’s just his dumb brother”.

I love Stef, my favorite Bill but come on.  Where were all the people telling Pat to get Jackson off the sidelines and Brittney to shut the hell up.  “Control your family”.  And all that family ever did was do look at me behavior and cheerlead for their brother or husband.

It is crazy to me that people see absolutely nothing wrong with this.  I just wonder how everyone’s reactions would be to this stuff if he didn’t have an untradeable contract.  Would you feel a different type of way maybe?

I feel like I am in bizarro land. Only Bills fans are seeing this through rose colored glasses. Meanwhile, outsiders are seeing it for what it is. Stefon is not happy, he talks crap behind JA's back to his brother.

These guys see it

These guys see it too!

Seriously, what are we doing here people? Everyone outside of Bills fans can SEE this for what it is, and acknowledge that if Stefon wasn't cool with his brother saying this stuff, it wouldn't be happening.

This has nothing to do with Stefon being a baller, or talented, or passionate. We know he is those things, but he is allowing his brother to do his dirty work for him, and his silence is speaking volumes. Why not just accept it for what it is?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

The news and shows make money by reporting and getting people fired up over nonsense and little things. I try to go by facts and not speculation.

Fact - Trevon slammed the franchise and Josh on Twitter.

Fact - Stefon has done nothing to defend either, even though he showed his ability for doing so before.

• Like (+1) 1

Stefon Diggs is showing the exact same personality he showed in Minnesota.  There's nothing he's doing that surprises me at all.  The tweets from his dumb brother are just childish nonsense, but that's what you get with the Diggs family.

The first couple seasons when Allen/Diggs were all "kumbaya" together was great.  But that's over, Diggs wants to eat and wants a ring...and he's pretty much come to the realization that Buffalo is not a place that gets rings.. so he's bitter.  It's a shame that he and Allen are probably not the close buds they used to be.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CSBill said:

I'm getting tired of the Stephon Diggs act--or maybe more accurately, the Trevon Diggs off-Broadway act.

Steph himself doesn’t seem to be a problem. Videos from practice sure the ***** don’t suggest there is a rift between him and Allen. 
His brother seems to be stirring the pot and until Steph comes out and tells him to shut the ***** up this talk will continue. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Stefon Diggs is showing the exact same personality he showed in Minnesota.  There's nothing he's doing that surprises me at all.  The tweets from his dumb brother are just childish nonsense, but that's what you get with the Diggs family.

The first couple seasons when Allen/Diggs were all "kumbaya" together was great.  But that's over, Diggs wants to eat and wants a ring...and he's pretty much come to the realization that Buffalo is not a place that gets rings.. so he's bitter.  It's a shame that he and Allen are probably not the close buds they used to be.

He wants to go to Dallas, which is not a place to get rings either. At least since Jerry Jones started playing GM.

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

What really sucks is trying to remove your own human emotions from this. How do you even handle this if you are Josh? Obviously Diggs is his #1 weapon, and he has to get him the ball for the offense to have success, but you also know deep down how he feels about you and how he treats you is not going unnoticed by the media/outsiders. On some level it's pretty humiliating too, but the show still has to go on.

The dynamic on offense won't go well if they aren't getting along. That in itself can ruin the flow of everything. JA is probably stuck being "the better person" so the season and offense won't implode even more. It's a freaking mess. Don't know how people can defend this or even act like it's nothing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

The worst thing about Diggs is how badly he wants to win… yuck

Is that why when others get the ball he kind of just stands around....  Especially on pass plays, even those close to him.

Edit: both him and Davis do it and it is annoying seeing it happen consistently

Edited by CaliBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.