Fire McDermott - 12 On the Field INEXCUSABLE

WEATHER DOT COM

There aren't going to be any Bills fans left if they keep overmatched McDermott and his band of fools.  We'll be begging Bon Jovi to take this garbage to Toronto so we can be free of this hell on earth if we have to bash our heads into this wall any longer.  They must be fired by lunchtime.

• Like (+1) 1

Sean McDermott needs to pack his bags and not just leave the Buffalo area, but he needs to clear out of the state of New York. This is inexcusable.

One of the worst brain dead coaches that I’ve ever had the displeasure of watching - just inventing ways to lose football games.

He needs to be GONE, like yesterday. We will never, ever win a Super Bowl with this bumbling, stumbling moron.

These are facts.

Edited by WinterSoldier17
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bobobonators said:

I have a stupid question here - but isn’t it the job of the special teams coach to make sure his players are out there? I’m not defending anyone. Just want clarification. I’m done with this coaching staff I think. And I’ve been as positive as I can be. 

This was big enough for, at the very least, special teams coach needs to be fired tomorrow. If no drastic changes are made, it is obvious this team is playing for TV/league revenue and not on the field success. We are the NFL Montreal Expos!

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

It doesn't matter. 

This is an opportunity to flush him out the door. 

Dorsey is gone anyways, so it's time. 

Pegula stammering and letting out a fart right about now trying to decide what to do…

… as far as which yacht to take down to Cabo San Lucas next week.  The tough decisions, you know.

Just now, May Day 10 said:

And that 2nd all out blitz on 3rd and long out of field goal range is indefensible

Maybe. But Taron Johnson screwed up. How do you get beaten long in man coverage when the other team is on the edge of field goal range & will likely looking to throw long

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Old Coot said:

Ok; I get that. But if what I said is true, it's not McD that screwed up.

McD not screwing up would have been McD called a TO when he saw 12 men on defense before the FG. But he couldn't call a TO because he didn't have any TO's because he screwed up

1 minute ago, akm0404 said:

There aren't going to be any Bills fans left if they keep overmatched McDermott and his band of fools.  We'll be begging Bon Jovi to take this garbage to Toronto so we can be free of this hell on earth if we have to bash our heads into this wall any longer.  They must be fired by lunchtime.

By Midnight!!!

2 minutes ago, Old Coot said:

Ok; I get that. But if what I said is true, it's not McD that screwed up.

He’s saying that it was the head coach that screwed up. Multiple people screwed up here, but it was 1 single person who is responsible everyone is doing the correct thing. And that person is McD. So, it was McD screwing up that cost us the game. 

6 minutes ago, Old Coot said:

You do understand that the responsibility for the field goal team is likely on the special teams coach?

It is likely that the late DB injurie messup up the field goal team D.

The D played well enough to win tonight. Who coaches the D?  

yeah, you're right.  That FG really surprised them,  never saw it coming.  They had to scramble to get the block a FG play in. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.