Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

4 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

What he’s doing as a rookie QB is unprecedented. Last week I said I’d entertain the idea of trading Josh for Stroud and a 1st, but if Buffalo went to Houston and wanted to do a straight up trade, Houston would say “no thanks, we’re good.” 

Of course they wouldn't.

He's already about as good a passer as Josh.

Stroud: 2,626 yards / 15 passing TDs / 2 INTs / 102.9 passer rating

Allen:  2,423 yards / 18 passing TDs / 9 INT's / 99.6 passer rating

Allen's got him beat on rushing, with 233 yards / 6 TDs (2 fumbles) vs Stroud's 86 yards / 2 TDs (0 fumbles), but Stroud is also only 22 years old. On the flipside, I don't think the Bills would take that trade either though, so it's purely fantasy anyway.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, buffblue said:

By virtue of the fact that the Bills have yet to have their bye and even with the results of today, a win over the Broncos puts us back in the final wild card spot

This is stuff we'd say during the drought. I'm. It ready to be back to that just yet. Final wild. Are is not going to cut it. The schedule coming up is brutal. 

• Like (+1) 1

There is a lot of parity in the AFC this year. I feel like there are a couple of teams still undefeated or with only 1 loss at this point usually. Every team except the Chiefs have at least 3 losses (and the Chiefs already have 2). Last year the Bills and Chiefs had 3 losses for the entire season, and the Bengals had 4. Top seed this year might be 13-4 or even 12-5.

Let it be known that the Bills are giant killers.

2020: KC beats Buffalo in the AFCCG and then goes on to lose to Tampa Bay in the SB

2021: KC beats Buffalo in the divisional then goes on to lose to Cincinnati in the AFCCG.

2022: Cincinnati beats Buffalo in the divisional and goes on to lose to KC in the AFCCG.

2023: Cincinnati beats Buffalo on SNF Week 9 then goes on to lose to Houston in Week 10.

Teams are so worn out from playing us they lose the following week.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, chongli said:

Let it be known that the Bills are giant killers.

2020: KC beats Buffalo in the AFCCG and then goes on to lose to Tampa Bay in the SB

2021: KC beats Buffalo in the divisional then goes on to lose to Cincinnati in the AFCCG.

2022: Cincinnati beats Buffalo in the divisional and goes on to lose to KC in the AFCCG.

2023: Cincinnati beats Buffalo on SNF Week 9 then goes on to lose to Houston in Week 10.

Teams are so worn out from playing us they lose the following week.

Lol

Just now, BigDingus said:

Of course they wouldn't.

He's already about as good a passer as Josh.

Stroud: 2,626 yards / 15 passing TDs / 2 INTs / 102.9 passer rating

Allen:  2,423 yards / 18 passing TDs / 9 INT's / 99.6 passer rating

Allen's got him beat on rushing, with 233 yards / 6 TDs (2 fumbles) vs Stroud's 86 yards / 2 TDs (0 fumbles), but Stroud is also only 22 years old. On the flipside, I don't think the Bills would take that trade either though, so it's purely fantasy anyway.

Stroud is a better passer than Allen already, not as good, better.   I think at this point the trade offer would be Allen and a first for Stroud and the Texans would still reject it.

Allen is on the decent already and has a massive contract, Stroud is coming up and cheap for years to come.

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Just now, DCofNC said:

Stroud is a better passer than Allen already, not as good, better.   I think at this point the trade offer would be Allen and a first for Stroud and the Texans would still reject it.

Allen is on the decent already and has a massive contract, Stroud is coming up and cheap for years to come.

You people are completely insane 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

There is a lot of parity in the AFC this year. I feel like there are a couple of teams still undefeated or with only 1 loss at this point usually. Every team except the Chiefs have at least 3 losses (and the Chiefs already have 2). Last year the Bills and Chiefs had 3 losses for the entire season, and the Bengals had 4. Top seed this year might be 13-4 or even 12-5.

The concerning thing is it means the wildcard places could have quite healthy records as well. I'm starting to wonder if 10-7 teams may miss out. Similar to 2020.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.